can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Forza Horizon 4 Screen Shot 2018-09-24, 11.12 AM.png

"Everything the light touches, is our kingdom..."

Click here to check out the GTPlanet FH4 Club!
It's time. Early Access has begun across the globe for FH4, so we're opening up the official GTPlanet club for the game. Clubs now allow up to 2000 members, and utilize the Xbox Clubs feature. Simply search for us in game (tag is [GTP], name is GTPlanet) or click above. I'm not sure if you can actually join from the link or not, and it may be something that comes on stream once the general launch happens October 2.

We hope this can become a hub for people to share their content and challenges with the rest of the GTP community. Also, hey, we may challenge the leaderboards in-game, too... :D

Weird, the Request Invite link doesnt do anything on desktop. I'll just have to join when i get home.

Weird, the Request Invite link doesnt do anything on desktop. I'll just have to join when i get home.
Yeah it's doing the same for me as well.

Yeah, I wasn't sure of the functionality on the site, I just wanted to the link there so people could confirm they're looking at the right thing. :P

I believe I have you both on my friends list, so I'll shoot an invite over.

Send me a friend invite as well @SlipZtrEm

Are we buds on XBL already?

That reminds me: feel free to post your XBL names in here, and I can try to send the invite once I see it! I'm going to be away from home again for about 36 hours or so, but should be able to do it from the app.

I'll join as soon as I'm able to get on tonight. If anyone wants to add me, my GT is OnlySlightlyBad (because I'm only slightly bad at literally every game I play lol)

Please add me if possible. Gamertag: UKMikeyA

[EDIT] I got to the point in the game where I can send an in game request so I've done that as well.

Last edited:
Back