Official GTP's Photomodes Websites

DRT2RM
I think that Ford GT is won in one of the Endurance Races. I have it, but forgot which race exactly it was won. Unless you were asking where on the internet he got it from :)

:lol: No, I meant what race you need to win to get it... I didn't even know it was in the game... but it will be one of my top priorities... I hope it ain't one of the 24-hr enduros, otherwise B-Spec here I come!

By the way, I know Amar212 is looking into this in the new PAL release he got, but does anyone know yet if you can save photos to a USB memory stick and if so, what format do the pics save as?

Touring Mars
:lol: No, I meant what race you need to win to get it... I didn't even know it was in the game... but it will be one of my top priorities... I hope it ain't one of the 24-hr enduros, otherwise B-Spec here I come!

By the way, I know Amar212 is looking into this in the new PAL release he got, but does anyone know yet if you can save photos to a USB memory stick and if so, what format do the pics save as?
Just checked, and it was the Infineon 200 mile race. I raced it in A-Spec and I think it was about 3 hours total, so B-Spec should take about an hour :)

just a quick question for you guys with GT4, when using photomode during replays, how much control do you have, ie. can you take a picture from whatever camera view you can get when watching a normal replay?? like the chase/bonnet/side/rear cam. :confused:

There are 64 cameras, about 10 of them are like replay trackside camera views and the rest rotate around your car. You can move up and down, rotate, zoom in and out with the camera. Basically there's loads of options, and it's great ;)
Have to say I've not tried bonnet/side/rear chase cam though. Maybe not, but you should be able to get close with the other camera angles.

Touring Mars

yes you can save you Photos with a USB mem stick................

Drift-Kid
yes you can save you Photos with a USB mem stick................

Sweet... i'll see if I can swipe one from work :lol: (joke..)

DRT2RM
Just checked, and it was the Infineon 200 mile race. I raced it in A-Spec and I think it was about 3 hours total, so B-Spec should take about an hour :)

Thanks alot for that... 3 hours is well within A-Spec range! But now I know which enduro to do first.... cheers :D

TM

💡 Could be useful stickying this thread! I forsee a upcoming boom of new photomode websites now that GT4 is about to be released in North America and Europe. just a thought.

roffcoff
💡 Could be useful stickying this thread! I forsee a upcoming boom of new photomode websites now that GT4 is about to be released in North America and Europe. just a thought.
A GTP Photomodes website would be great :tups:

You can add my GT4 gallery site if you'd like:

http://www.thehueys.com/gt4

IMG0027.thumb.jpg

Thanks,
idle

Hey guys .... How are you doing this. !!?

I've been trying to find some clarification but can't seem to find some one to put it to me straight.

I have the American version. I have successfully created photos from "Photo Travel" but I have not been able to capture images from my replays.

Also, how are you getting them on the computer. Are printing then scanning?

Sorry for the ignorance ... Any help would be appreciated.

get one of those usb thumb drives, plug it into ur PS2 usb slot.. after you take the pictures, there's an option to save in memory slots or usb slots....

replays u have to save the replay, then go to replay theatre.
when you get to the shot you want, press "select" and you can choose different views and options from there...

hope it helps

woodstock827
get one of those usb thumb drives, plug it into ur PS2 usb slot.. after you take the pictures, there's an option to save in memory slots or usb slots....

replays u have to save the replay, then go to replay theatre.
when you get to the shot you want, press "select" and you can choose different views and options from there...

hope it helps

Thanks for that. Wasn't expecting a respose so quick !! 👍

Will I be able to view the photos straight off the USB and save them on my PC?

Touring Mars
Cheers, very helpful man... :-)

Is the Ford GT LM '02 the black and white "Polyphony Digital" Ford GT? :drool:

Thanks! :D
Yup thats the Ford GT LM! BTW I have a member here that I cant name until we get this little deal done that will take pictures of car for me and I will also take some my self so that will be alot of pictures per day! :lol:

Back