*Official List* Teams & Solo Tuners

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLR
  • 403 comments
  • 30,652 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
L8R no longer with PXR???

l8r and ptk are in my team, as well in pxr, the reason for this its that pxr it's an evo/sti team, in my team we tune it all and drag race everything we have, so they like that idea and joined mine :D
 
l8r and ptk are in my team, as well in pxr, the reason for this its that pxr it's an evo/sti team, in my team we tune it all and drag race everything we have, so they like that idea and joined mine :D

thinker.gif



Teams... lol
 
I'll have ptk explain to you, im not good ateexplanations lol
 
I can be put on the ssr7 solo list until I can get on a team
 
I can be put on the ssr7 solo list until I can get on a team

Why do you wan't to be on a team for? i'd rather be solo but me and my crew member's are like a little GT5 family LOL so it's ok. Most people like getting onto a team just to get there member's tune's.
 
I can be put on the ssr7 solo list until I can get on a team

Someone confirm this guy can tune. I don't just put random people on this list.
 
d24689
Why do you wan't to be on a team for? i'd rather be solo but me and my crew member's are like a little GT5 family LOL so it's ok. Most people like getting onto a team just to get there member's tune's.

Solo tuner is the way to go... But remember 2,3,4,5, ect heads are better than 1
 
Tittie_Fish is now a significant solo tuner as i have left team outlaws.
 
up in smoke racing has changed also to THE LEGION DT BROTHERHOOD members also AKAI95 MADDMATT21 PTK14 L8R H8R SCREEM
 
The Legion Brotherhood

AKA_I-95
KRAVENRAW
Cstedwell
AZZEN123
L8r_H8r
ptk14
maddmatt21
SCCREEEEM
 
Last edited:
The Legion Brotherhood

AKA_I-95
KRAVENRAW
Cstedwell
AZZEN123
L8r_H8r
ptk14
maddmatt21
SCCREEEEM

This it's the official list of the complete team. :)
 
KRAVENRAW
The Legion Brotherhood

AKA_I-95
KRAVENRAW
Cstedwell
AZZEN123
L8r_H8r
ptk14
maddmatt21
SCCREEEEM

Wow... one good team :lol:

Except for AKA of course ;)
 
:eek: so this is like the "all stars" then? :D
 
:lol: lmafo, hilarious, had me laughing for a minute, that's fk'ed up ptk but it's a good one :D
 
Post it up there DaLightninRacer...this is an ever changing thread...keep up bro :)
 
I tryed out for team unknown and got in
 
Ok, so what happened to the rest of the people on team PXR?
 
team m2s is jdmjosh loganw17 gtrracing jdm vtec jdm sti tunning littlemattgotcha malsiousclown reactiontime and xxfranzinze.
 
Just a random question while im here, has anybody seen Sakamura?? he said he would send me a GTR but didn't come through.
 
Just a random question while im here, has anybody seen Sakamura?? he said he would send me a GTR but didn't come through.

He's been gone for 2 months, so I deleted him from my FR...
 
Add keddy902 to team solo
 
Tittie_Fish has joined Team_Lethal :)
 
Please also add MC_Ramer and malibu-man400 to team solo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back