Official Nissan Skyline GT-R Pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryosuke_Gumna
  • 246 comments
  • 25,525 views
dfwmirage
Old school Skyline


ROFL. I don't think i've ever seen that car before, thats hilarious, I can't believe that things a Skyline GT-R. :lol:
 
PunkRock


I'll have to snap a few more of that one, it's the only one that came out good... tricky color.

Woah, I just noticed the rims on this. That looks amazing, what rims are they?
 
Here's a couple of my fake Z-tune GTR
 

Attachments

  • GTR1.jpg
    GTR1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 27
  • GTR2.jpg
    GTR2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 23
Here's a few of mine....my photo skills are still developing.... :indiff:



 
I REALLY LOVE this car. (j/k) It's awesome. Mines Skyline. Just beautiful.







"Inch Perfect"

 
Nismo 400R:



 

makes a kewl background. not very stylish though.
cuz with skylines, its about two things:
Power and round kewl lookin tail lights! :dopey: 👍
 
i love the second picture of the black 34
amazing
 
when i get my new usb tommorow ill treat you guys to my mnp 99 r34 skyline
but heres a teaser.
 
panning... [speed photoshots]. all done without edited in photoshop or any whatsoever. please do comment on these pics... and one more thing, love all the pics in this post...









 

:D.. also one of my most realistic shots..
 
Thr nicest gtr I own that I have pictures. I have a few other nice ones...
 

Attachments

  • jackson 030.jpg
    jackson 030.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 22
  • jackson 033.jpg
    jackson 033.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 25
Bought this one last night. Awesome car I must say and it can take sharp corners very fast.




 

^ photoshopped version of my previous post.
 
Back