OGR "Off Season Racing" Series

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 787 comments
I wish I would've gotten less gas on the last pit. Would've put brett and I in a much better spot

Ditto for me on the first stop! Just wasn't thinking when I filled all the way up. Doh! We had a good draft team set up in the first stint. Next time we'll get 'em.

ncrthree
Ditto for me on the first stop! Just wasn't thinking when I filled all the way up. Doh! We had a good draft team set up in the first stint. Next time we'll get 'em.

I smell race 2.

ncrthree

I topped off at that stop also. Idk why I got out of the pits before you since I entered behind you. I made my gas man practice a bit before the race lol. Maybe it helped.

DA6righthand
I topped off at that stop also. Idk why I got out of the pits before you since I entered behind you. I made my gas man practice a bit before the race lol. Maybe it helped.

Im...

All in

I wish I would've gotten less gas on the last pit. Would've put brett and I in a much better spot

I took way too much fuel on that last stop, should have pitted a lap earlier too. Then we would've been in good shape. Still best finish I've had.

Wow I feel like an idiot......congratulations to DA and Brett on your finishes last night. Great team work between you guys!!! Keep up the hard work.

xR0ADRASHx
Wow I feel like an idiot......congratulations to DA and Brett on your finishes last night. Great team work between you guys!!! Keep up the hard work.

Hey, thanks for putting on these races. Fun stuff guys.

And lol. It was team work until that finish line was in sight. It was a NASCAR-style finish at 300mph! I was glad neither of us wrecked at the line and if I bumped you too much brett, sorry. Hard enough keeping those cars going straight.

Wrong. Wheel. Drive.

So what are the fast guys running with the Tree Hugger Special? Just drove it again and if I can keep from scraping it up was doing 1:56's.

ncrthree
Wrong. Wheel. Drive.

So what are the fast guys running with the Tree Hugger Special? Just drove it again and if I can keep from scraping it up was doing 1:56's.

Wring wheel drive-thats about right. I have no clue trying to set up this drive train.one thing I have learned is you have to set the car up backwards. cB is super fast. He is in the 53's. I'm averaging 54's

Anyone that's available to race Friday night should definately join us for JT's Friday night fiasco. This one is going to be a lot of fun

I didn't think I'd ever say it about an FF car...... but I like this CRZ 👍

Never drove it until tonight, but it handles like it's on rails on this track.

boshuter
I didn't think I'd ever say it about an FF car...... but I like this CRZ 👍

Never drove it until tonight, but it handles like it's on rails on this track.

Lol I like this car too. Drove it a lot when it came out. Hopefully I can make the race...depends on if there's room for me and how much work I get done tomorrow night.

Stiff springs upfront and soft in the rear. Set it up opposite a FR car. We are practicing now if you want to run some laps

Stiff springs upfront and soft in the rear. Set it up opposite a FR car. We are practicing now if you want to run some laps

Thanks RR! Unfortunately, I'm working. I'll try to get some practice before tomorrow.

I may grab an extra shot of Dayquil and try the FNFS race too. Nothing like racing all jacked up on cold meds! :)

Scorpion0001
oh man I am dreading this race already, I can only manage 1:35's !
Time to camouflage the ol race car.

Are you talking about tokyo? I'm barely under 2 minutes.

Back