Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Is there proof of that? I only see the 2 pics that weren't deleted and to me it just seems he found a parked corvette and took pics. Did the other pics he deleted look like the person taking the pics had access to the car?
You make a good point but at least he admitted it wasn't his C7. That was good enough for me. The other developer stuff was just a surprise that I never expected to actually become something else too. Been an interesting and hilarious day. :lol:

Last edited:
You guys wanna know how I got involved in this or no?

Didn't he just go "You're in charge of communications" without so much as asking you?

I literally can't remember but that's what I'm putting my money on.

You make a good point but at least he admitted it wasn't his C7. That was good enough for me. The other stuff developer stuff was just a surprise that I never expected to actually become something else too. Been an interesting day and hilarious day. :lol:
He dug himself into a hole I don't know he can get out of. The only way for him to prove anything right now is a picture of the car's title with his last name on it. If his dad bought it, he'd have the title, right?
Even getting a pic with his name on a piece of paper inside the car will prove nothing other than him having some sort of contact with the owner.

:scared:
image.jpg

Why not?

I thought you were @Mini Stiggy for a second
Aaaaand wipe the sweat off:lol:

Back