Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
He must not have said "on a downhill run".... he likes to use that a lot too after learning about maxxing out your top speed in Burnout Paradise. :P

They don't show your speed in that game ;)

prisonermonkeys
The easiest way to verify it is to ask him to write his username on a sheet of paper or cardboard, and then take a picture of the car with his username clearly displayed.

I asked him to do that but he said to leave him alone or he'd report me for harassment. :odd:

I asked him to do that but he said to leave him alone or he'd report me for harassment. :odd:

Lets see him report me....

We get a great many members making claims such as this and unfortunately we have had a good number attempting to mislead (which is an AUP offence).

As such proof is required, please verify this by write your username on a sheet of paper or cardboard, and then take a picture of the car with your username clearly displayed.

Once you have the shot (and keep in mind this is two cars worth of claim you are making) post them in this thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61433&highlight=ludicrous+claim

Thank you

Scaff

...if he's not being honest its an AUP issue and will be dealt with as such. If he's not then great lets see the cars.

Scaff

Scaff
Lets see him report me....

...if he's not being honest its an AUP issue and will be dealt with as such. If he's not then great lets see the cars.

Scaff

Well you have permission to read my personal mail. The info is there. I wasn't harassing him but I have nothing to hide so you can check it out for yourself if you want.

Spoil-t:Haters gonna hate. We live in America. We use REAL speed measurements. MPH all the way.

Here's another one to hate on. My sis has a heavily modified Geo Metro that does 170MPH in 6th.

:dopey:

Driving a car with that short of a wheelbase at 170 MPH would be an underwear-filling experience! I'm sure his sister is quite the hot-shoe, though, and it's no big deal :sly:

It's front-wheel drive, you know. Everyone knows front-wheel drive cars don't turn.

[/sarcasm]

Pfft. His sister's Metro and girlfriends RX-7 are pathetic. My dad has a fiat 500 that can hit 294mph on the 1/4 mile.

PS: It can go so fast cuz it's got an 8-speed.

:lol:

Pfft. His sister's Metro and girlfriends RX-7 are pathetic. My dad has a fiat 500 that can hit 294mph on the 1/4 mile.

From the horses mouth......

Just a reminder to all that the point of this thread is to call out other members who make ludicrous claims so that they may be given the opportunity to either prove their claim or apologise, not to post silly claims in for a laugh.

293, maybe. 294, you really expect up to believe that?:lol:

I'm also guessing it's the classic 500 and not the overweight new one?:sly:

Pfft. Your 500 is pathetic. My cat has a Yugo that's beaten Top Fuel Dragsters on the 1/4. It's got a 15-speed in it.
[/sarcasm]

Seriously, though, why would this guy, "Spoil-t" say these things? To prove a point? Either way, it's pathetic and hilarious at the same time. :lol:

No. This is for pointing out other people's ludicrous claims, not making your own up.

ParkourVeyron
Seriously, though, why would this guy, "Spoil-t" say these things? To prove a point? Either way, it's pathetic and hilarious at the same time. :lol:

To get attention and to feel some sort of mis-placed importance.

He probably wants us to be envious of him. That's usually why peple make these claims - like that fiteen year-old who reckoned he owned an R33 Skyline.

prisonermonkeys
He probably wants us to be envious of him. That's usually why peple make these claims - like that fiteen year-old who reckoned he owned an R33 Skyline.
I remember that, the one with the Porsche GT wheels photoshopped on? That was hilarious.

Listen guys I've sent this dude another email and I've told him to visit this thread. I know I'm being a bit over-active in this forum but I'm determined to not let this guy get away with this.

Haha yes I like the Geo Metro. Like seriously I'd be surprised if they even made performance parts for a Geo.

car2.jpg

Laugh all you want... that car goes 100 mph.

I mean... 100 mpg. I keep getting the two mixed up...

Can I nominate former President Bush for this thread?

Iraq having weapons of mass destruction at the time of invasion seemed pretty ludicrous.

Listen guys I've sent this dude another email and I've told him to visit this thread. I know I'm being a bit over-active in this forum but I'm determined to not let this guy get away with this.

TankAss95, Internet Cop

Back