Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
OK here it goes:

It was a bright sunny day. (No it wasn't.)

So I was looking around GTP for something to do. I check the status wall and see some stranger post something like this: "Me and Ferrari gt are working on a new game together!" I was like cool I'm interested in hearing more. He PM's me with some menu screenshots. I said "ooh, nice" and all that complimenting. He invited Ferrari into the convo. We discussed stuff about the game and everything.

A few days (I think), ProRacer makes a thread about GTMini. (GTMini was the old name). Everything sounds good up until that point. People start requesting things to be put in and ProRacer mostly says he'll put it in the game. Those requests were some big ones too (Livery editor, in depth customization, etc.). I was starting to question him in my mind but I though, "you know, maybe he can do this.". I was basically the Public Relations guy.

Some time later ProRacer posts that he has acquired some car licensing through emails. "How was this possible", I thought. My trust in him started decreasing. @Samus too questioned ProRacer. ProRacer telling me that he thinks Samus is a troll. (How can anybody call Samus a troll? Like really.)

ProRacer started changing everything, pricing, cars, whatever. Trust and confidence in him was dwindling down. Thread closed...

A new conversation gets started with a few others about "Ultimate Racer". @ferrari gt does all his usual work (modeling, sending me some things to test, all that good stuff) but I don't see ProRacer working on anything else other than the menu and UI the whole time. I was getting really worried about what he was doing. We decided to keep everything quiet from that point on until we have something worthy to share.

Sorry, if that was too long or didn't make much sense, but I hope you got the point.

image.jpg
Fortbo has a stingray. Now I'm jealous. I don't have any ludicrous claims as of late, my life is lame. :lol:

So, you joined and it flopped

Then you rejoined the rebrand? Odd, but don't let me question this Oddity odyssey

I also have a 180 gallon saltwater reef aquarium with all sorts of fish and animals from the Pacific Ocean and the Red Sea. And I have 2 dogs.:lol: I also have about 13 pairs of jordans and nike sneakers. :lol:

I didn't rejoin, it was basically a transition.
Right... Well, either way, you had doubts but didn't discuss them. A project is doomed to fail if only 1 in 1000 doesn't believe the goal is realistic.

Back