Killer_Kustums Messages 144 Messages killer_kustums_6 Dec 6, 2010 #1 I was wondering if I can go back into the license's and upgrade what I did the first time, and get the better car? Or is it once you win the car your screwed?
I was wondering if I can go back into the license's and upgrade what I did the first time, and get the better car? Or is it once you win the car your screwed?
Medno84 Messages 110 Copenhagen Messages Medno84 Messages Medno84 Dec 6, 2010 #2 Upgrade what in the licenses? U can redo them to get gold, but when you win your license car you can't win it again, as far I know!
Upgrade what in the licenses? U can redo them to get gold, but when you win your license car you can't win it again, as far I know!
A Alfa Romeo Messages 25 Dec 6, 2010 #3 You get a different car for each "medal". One for bronze, one for silver and one for gold. If you had only gotten bronze, you can raise them to gold and you'll get the silver and gold cars.
You get a different car for each "medal". One for bronze, one for silver and one for gold. If you had only gotten bronze, you can raise them to gold and you'll get the silver and gold cars.