Ok Guys, Tonihgt I'm gonna start goin for some Licences.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xx ImPaLa xX
  • 16 comments
  • 574 views
Messages
123
Just so I can enter the Endurace Races, and Get some major buckaroonies.  What licenes do I need to get to compete in endurace?  Hard Licences?  How Long will it take?  
 
Get at least your ia license.

You can do the easy super speedway 100 lapper.  :)

Oh yeah, good luck!
 
HOw long does it take to beat the Seattle? Im thinking about trying it.
 
How fast can you make a lap?

Average your lap times and multiply it by the total number of laps *poof* and there you have it. :)
 
Quote: from BMW M3 on 4:39 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]HOw long does it take to beat the Seattle? Im thinking about trying it.
took me 59 min blue dawnriders thing works but put in 15sec for every ten laps because youre gonna have to pit
 
Quote: from BMW M3 on 7:48 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]hmmm, sadly i didnt think of that. DUH!:confused:

LOL, np man! :)
 
Quote: from GT3Maniac on 7:50 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]
Quote: from BMW M3 on 4:39 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]HOw long does it take to beat the Seattle? Im thinking about trying it.
took me 59 min blue dawnriders thing works but put in 15sec for every ten laps because youre gonna have to pit
 Damn, a pit takes 15 sec of your laps?

Mine are usally around 7-10 sec.  Granted we're splitting hairs here, but then again I've lost races for being .001 sec's slower.  :)
 
don't quite understand why you would pit in a race like the speed way? :confused:  i sit there....first couple maybe five laps i actually drive the beast, but after those five i just ride the wall and still finish a long long long time before any of the other cars.  So i've done it twice now and never pitted.  :smile:
 
Why even play the game if you are just going to ride the walls??? I see to many comments about people riding the walls, putting tape on the controllers why do do you guys even get the game???
 
Quote: from Lee on 10:05 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br] Why even play the game if you are just going to ride the walls??? I see to many comments about people riding the walls, putting tape on the controllers why do do you guys even get the game???
TO race the OTHER tracks. lol:laughing::odd:
 
My seattle took 55 min with an F090/s and my pits take 10 secs.
 
ya I tried wall riding the stupid speedway but my 650 horses mustang SVT just aint good enough :( Im gonna try and beat it just by actually driving and never pitting!
 
I am pretty sure you need the Ia license for all the Endurance races.
 
Hey guys i did the super speedway endurance and all i got was the sh**ty tickford.. is it possible to do the race again and get another chance at the F! car??

thanks guys!!
 
Back