OK, how about this?

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by Speedster911, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Speedster911

Speedster911

Soo..

Say, you were to be marooned on an island, and had to pick between FM4 and FH...which one would you choose?

2. Wiggs

Wiggs

FM4 for me.

3. justchyllan

justchyllan

Fm4...

4. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

That's a tough one.

I love Horizon because it's more interesting to me due to the open world and not being restricted to a track, and I don't feel that I'm starting to get bored like I sometimes do when playing FM4. But I love FM4 because it has a better car list and more realistic physics.

But for the sake of pure fun, I'd choose Horizon.

5. Fastback06

Fastback06

FH only because it has a story to it and the characters will become your only interaction to humanity. Love or hate her but you have Alice and all the other fools to race over and over. lol

6. acascianelli

acascianelli

Fm4.

7. Im_Lukas

Im_Lukas

It depends, if I have a car and the island is explorable (and fairly big) then I would have a real world Forza Horizon so would bring Forza 4 with me. If I didn't have a car and the island was boring I would bring Forza Horizon.

8. Speedster911

Speedster911

Nothing... no food..water..commute. You gotta survive. But amazingly, your little fantasy comes free with an X360 console and a choice between FH and FM4. So which one then?!

Bear in mind, it could be a year maybe more, before help arrives.

9. 88FoxBodyFan

88FoxBodyFan

Where is the power outlet!?!

10. sordiduspauci

sordiduspauci

None of the above marooned on an island means no electricity so I will bring a football and a boomerang.

11. ImaRobot

ImaRobot

12. Speedster911

Speedster911

Err... the uhh.... console powers itself up.. and comes with a TV and sound system that float in mid-air...

13. Luminis

Luminis

If we can XBL Gold, then FM4. I've been grinding races for too long to play it on a deserted island without multiplayer. If not, FH.

Then again, if I had XBL Gold, I'd call for help immediately, so, well, I guess the answer to your question would be FH. Purely on the basis that I prefer it when I have no access to FM4's multiplayer (which, given my crappy internet connection, is part of my day to day life. For a few more months, that is).

14. Speedster911

Speedster911

Yooouuuu got the best internet connection you can possibly imagine. XBL Gold all good to go!

15. Luminis

Luminis

FM4, then. And a rescue team to my location.

16. Speedster911

Speedster911

Done! What kind of meal would you like us to bring to celebrate your rescue?!

17. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

In the civilized world, with endless distractions and ways to take a break and keep it from becoming old too quickly, I got bored with FM4 in about half a year. Actually, I went back to playing Enthusia, which to compare is seven and a half years old now.

I choose Horizon, although I'd probably be better off with Enthusia. That way I could run endless customized variations of races and wouldn't be driven to suicide by Alice.

18. Luminis

Luminis

Why, a nice, big rib-eye steak. I'd prefer it to be rare, but I'd settle for medium if I have to. :lol:

19. Speedster911

Speedster911

Very good sir! Would you like a seasonal serving of veggies with that? How about some warm milk?

20. DurWinning

DurWinning

If I had to pick I would pick Horizon. However if their was a 3rd choice I would pick Midnight Club: LA

21. Luminis

Luminis

I would rather have a nice papa asada, if possible. And either a dry red whine, or, even better, a König Ludwig beer. If it's not too much to ask, of course.
    As for third choises... I would either go with League of Legends, if I had the ability to switch from my 'Box to a PC. Otherwise, I'd like to wait a few months before getting lost. In that case, I'd go with GTA V.

22. Speedster911

Speedster911

This just in: your rescue has been delayed due to reasons unknown at this time. Enjoy your copy of FM4!