OK, how about this?

That's a tough one.

I love Horizon because it's more interesting to me due to the open world and not being restricted to a track, and I don't feel that I'm starting to get bored like I sometimes do when playing FM4. But I love FM4 because it has a better car list and more realistic physics.

But for the sake of pure fun, I'd choose Horizon.

FH only because it has a story to it and the characters will become your only interaction to humanity. Love or hate her but you have Alice and all the other fools to race over and over. lol

It depends, if I have a car and the island is explorable (and fairly big) then I would have a real world Forza Horizon so would bring Forza 4 with me. If I didn't have a car and the island was boring I would bring Forza Horizon.

Nothing... no food..water..commute. You gotta survive. But amazingly, your little fantasy comes free with an X360 console and a choice between FH and FM4. So which one then?!

Bear in mind, it could be a year maybe more, before help arrives.

castaway533.jpg

If we can XBL Gold, then FM4. I've been grinding races for too long to play it on a deserted island without multiplayer. If not, FH.

Then again, if I had XBL Gold, I'd call for help immediately, so, well, I guess the answer to your question would be FH. Purely on the basis that I prefer it when I have no access to FM4's multiplayer (which, given my crappy internet connection, is part of my day to day life. For a few more months, that is).

In the civilized world, with endless distractions and ways to take a break and keep it from becoming old too quickly, I got bored with FM4 in about half a year. Actually, I went back to playing Enthusia, which to compare is seven and a half years old now.

I choose Horizon, although I'd probably be better off with Enthusia. That way I could run endless customized variations of races and wouldn't be driven to suicide by Alice.

If I had to pick I would pick Horizon. However if their was a 3rd choice I would pick Midnight Club: LA

Very good sir! Would you like a seasonal serving of veggies with that? How about some warm milk?
I would rather have a nice papa asada, if possible. And either a dry red whine, or, even better, a König Ludwig beer. If it's not too much to ask, of course.
If I had to pick I would pick Horizon. However if their was a 3rd choice I would pick Midnight Club: LA
As for third choises... I would either go with League of Legends, if I had the ability to switch from my 'Box to a PC. Otherwise, I'd like to wait a few months before getting lost. In that case, I'd go with GTA V.

Back