Ok, this is bugging me...

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 4 comments
What cars on the official car list are either:

a) unavailable offline
b) prize/secret cars that can not be bought in the dealerships

I've seen quite a number of cars that are absent from the dealers. Gumpert Apollo, Ferrari FXX, Ford Shelby GT500, Lotus 2-Eleven, Wiesmann Roadster MF3, Pagani Zonda Tricolore, Chevy Camaro Synergy Energy (whatever you call it) and of course the classics like the Jag D-Type, AC 427, etc. I think the classics you win once you find all the wrecks but what about the more modern ones? Surely they're not all club exclusives ffs?!?!?

All the cars i've seen in the dealerships on hawaii have been the same as in Ibiza, all the shops in general infact, completely identical, aside from the used car dealership.

Most are wrecks.....find 10 peices get the car.....some are club cars, join or own a club you unlock 3 cars I think, rest are exclusives or DLC.........easiest thing to do.......go put some stickers on your favourite car.........you'll have more people coment on it than if you were wearing pre order chrome trousers LOL

Most are wrecks.....find 10 peices get the car.....some are club cars, join or own a club you unlock 3 cars I think, rest are exclusives or DLC.........easiest thing to do.......go put some stickers on your favourite car.........you'll have more people coment on it than if you were wearing pre order chrome trousers LOL

Nah, I hate putting stickers on my car. Makes the car look ghastly. Paintwork is about the limit of my customisation :) Anyway, as I'm not hooked up to PSN (my PS3 and 360 aren't, anyway) online is useless to me. But even if I was able to race online, I wouldn't simply because it doesn't interest me. I'm a SP kind of guy 👍

Back