[[[ Oktoberfest World Tour: 2010 | The Road to GT5 ]]]

Love the track (even though I haven't been on it in something like a year)! Never had much experience with the car, but looking forward to the challenge.

I like the track too(hate the bus stop though) but as far as the car is concerned ,i've driven it for about ten minutes total in gt5p. Main reason is the steering angle is too low and i need to turn the wheel 90degrees to take even wide corners which is unrealistic and inconvenient. Is there anything i can do about it? I have a g25.

P.S. I also never discovered how to fix the force feedback and when i drive the f1 i need to apply hulk-esque power..(???)

Don't like the track nor the car, is it only me or does anybody share my view?

That was my initial response too. However, after an hour of driving I think it's not too bad. I would have preferred the Cappucino Tuned on the same track, very fun to drive. Great steering feel, very close to the Lotus Elise.

As for the F1 it takes sometime to realize how much grip you have, and how much less braking you can get away with. A very intense drive indeed.

Good luck to all.

Warning: my G25 got alarmingly hot after my first session with the F1, so be careful, you don't want to damage your wheels just before GT5's arrival.

Don't like the track nor the car, is it only me or does anybody share my view?

Same here for the car,with the track I've got some love/hate relationship.
Busstop always ruined my laptimes in the old days when I was using the dualshock,but getting (very slowly) used to the wheel,mwah,it's okay.
The car's a different story though.
Got 36 of these beauty's in my garage,as a kind of saving deposit when GT5 finally get's in the PS (fingers crossed for that transfer!)
I'll give this a serious go,who knows,maybe gonna like it with the wheel??
Good luck all for the last round!

Busstop always ruined my laptimes in the old days when I was using the dualshock,but getting (very slowly) used to the wheel,mwah,it's okay.

Never mind the bus stop, F1 flies through it without braking. :D
(seriously it's hard job to master that chicane)

GTRP_Struppi

Last edited:
Well,tried a few laps with the F but,the sound and strength of my G25 scared the h^ll out of me :scared:
I'm gonna skip this one for sure.
Thanks Live for organisation,and who knows,we'll meet again in the future!
Regards to all,and...have fun next week :)

Would like to thank Live from NY for hosting the event. Thanks to all racers who participated in the event and congratulations to the winner.

Looking forward to the arrival of GT5 in my country.

Hi Nissman....congratulations to whomever wins : )

As for GT5, one shop told me 24th, another told me end of the month. I'm just hoping....nothing for sure. How about you?

By the way, why don't you get some laps on the latest stage with the F1. I know you've been playing F1 2010, so you're already warmed up.

Best of luck in GT5.

As for GT5, one shop told me 24th

Well go in this shop then :)... we got some racing to do teammate :dopey:

By the way, why don't you get some laps on the latest stage with the F1. I know you've been playing F1 2010, so you're already warmed up.

No man, my Prologue days are over, it's been great. :cheers:

Thanks to all the guys that participated and brought some interest in the game in its dying time..Also thanks to Live for hosting and EL for co-hosting when needed.

See you guys in GT5:tup:

Thanks to everybody for participating, sorry for the lame last round... I updated the front page with the champions, It was a close one! See you guys in GT5!!!

In Memory Of
Gran Turismo 5: Prolouge
Dec. 2007 - Nov. 2010​

Congrats to all guys!It was a pleasure to race with such nice drivers!

See you all at GT5*!

*p.s. Just bought it, i am at work and i have it in my bag next to me...👍

Back