- 684
- EL_ZISSOU
Don't like the track nor the car, is it only me or does anybody share my view?
Love the track (even though I haven't been on it in something like a year)! Never had much experience with the car, but looking forward to the challenge.
Don't like the track nor the car, is it only me or does anybody share my view?
Love the track (even though I haven't been on it in something like a year)! Never had much experience with the car, but looking forward to the challenge.
Don't like the track nor the car, is it only me or does anybody share my view?
Don't like the track nor the car, is it only me or does anybody share my view?
Busstop always ruined my laptimes in the old days when I was using the dualshock,but getting (very slowly) used to the wheel,mwah,it's okay.
TMguardian-FINN, i remember you, Fuji p700 GT_R lap time in 1:37'495.
and congratulations to the winner.
Looking forward to the arrival of GT5 in my country
As for GT5, one shop told me 24th
By the way, why don't you get some laps on the latest stage with the F1. I know you've been playing F1 2010, so you're already warmed up.