[[[ Oktoberfest World Tour: 2010 | The Road to GT5 ]]]

Tony1311 must be watching this thread. It's the second time he posts a time on one of our combos..

Yes, I've noticed. I watched his replay, he's using the clutch. By the way, you touched the wall in your last posted time (.308). Nice lap though. Still very early, and el sissou has yet to post his times :nervous:

I'm enjoying this car/track combo very much.

Good luck to all.

Yes, I've noticed. I watched his replay, he's using the clutch. By the way, you touched the wall in your last posted time (.308). Nice lap though. Still very early, and el sissou has yet to post his times :nervous:

I'm enjoying this car/track combo very much.

Good luck to all.

Yeah,he is always using the clutch...

As for my lap,i know , i just forgot to quit so it didn't register. My best clean so far is 476 i think..

I'm not worried too much about EL_ZISSOU, london is a very special track...

Edit: Best clean lap now 378.

Last edited:
54:378 was my best time, position 100 at online rankings 👍

Lets see the next event !

p.s. The funny thing is that at offline mode i am 3 tenths faster :crazy:

Hi guys, my best lap was a 53.405. Looking forward to the next combo, and hoping to have more time to compete.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Hey,my time 0'54.139 P62 in the rankings.
Enjoyed this one,very stable car.Track is a different story though.
Will attach replay later on.

Attachments

• R8 London.zip
    118.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Guys, why don't we organize an online event ? I suggest the p700 world event currently available online. We can set a gmt time that fits all ?

Possible or the time differences are a big hurdle..?

Bad handling for this one.No grip at all :grumpy:
First session just outside top 100 (and I'll be suprised if I make it at the end)
1'11.345
Question,Live,how many participants are left now?
Only see the same Tag's every round.
Where's all the rest of them?

Bad handling for this one.No grip at all :grumpy:
First session just outside top 100 (and I'll be suprised if I make it at the end)
1'11.345
Question,Live,how many participants are left now?
Only see the same Tag's every round.
Where's all the rest of them?

Yes, the Z06 is very unforgiving, need to be very gentle with the throttle. I am currently 15th, but I would rather be the 72nd....as that would put me on top of KimBesinger the 73rd :)

Good luck to all.

Yes, the Z06 is very unforgiving, need to be very gentle with the throttle. I am currently 15th, but I would rather be the 72nd....as that would put me on top of KimBesinger the 73rd :)

Good luck to all.

Good job!Figures this will mainly be a battle between you,Piket and the great EL :)
Ooh,and....don't know about Kim,there's a chance (s)he could be 60 years old with a moustache and a large beard :crazy:
Regards

Good luck to all.

Then i would rather be 74th:sly:

Dirty mind is a joy .....
Second session this morning,a dream came true,I made it!
Improved by 0.3 sec.
Major breaktrough :)
How much time/effort are you guys spending on these laps,if I may ask??

Dirty mind is a joy .....
Second session this morning,a dream came true,I made it!
Improved by 0.3 sec.
Major breaktrough :)
How much time/effort are you guys spending on these laps,if I may ask??

Nice!!!! .3 is really a big breakthrough! :cheers:

I have had 1 session so far and spent about an hour to get my current time. I noticed a few places where I can gain a bit more, and I am hoping to find time for another session before the close. Sometimes it takes a lot longer than an hour for me to put up a competitive time though.

Nice!!!! .3 is really a big breakthrough! :cheers:

I have had 1 session so far and spent about an hour to get my current time. I noticed a few places where I can gain a bit more, and I am hoping to find time for another session before the close. Sometimes it takes a lot longer than an hour for me to put up a competitive time though.

I also had one session ,about two hours max. I don't see where i could go faster though...:grumpy:

No further improvement..too bad.
Even studying Tka's replay didn't help.
Tried to use 1st gear like he does,but this requires decent throttle controll.
Outstanding lap by the way.
11 November ends within 12 hours over here,and there need some work to be done also :)

GTHQ_Rikson
1'11.007

Attachments

• Vette Eiger.zip
    117.7 KB · Views: 48
No further improvement..too bad.
Even studying Tka's replay didn't help.
Tried to use 1st gear like he does,but this requires decent throttle controll.
Outstanding lap by the way.
11 November ends within 12 hours over here,and there need some work to be done also :)

GTHQ_Rikson
1'11.007

Thanks and best of luck in the next stage.

Thanks for the kind words, and congrats to everyone. 👍

The road to GT5 seems to be blocked (again) :)

Ha ha! How about if we don't see the next round posted tonight, we try the Cappucino Tuned at Daytona Road Course? I have never tried this combo- I was just trying to think of something interesting to drive. :)

sorry guys, been wrapped up in that black ops! posting car/course tonight car/course posted! 👍

Last edited:
Back