R roddy Messages 4 Jan 19, 2011 #1 Anyone tell me how to choose selected tracks only to play music mode certain menus? I take it for granted that "pausing" endurance races, to catch some sleep, does not cause any damage to the disc or PS ?
Anyone tell me how to choose selected tracks only to play music mode certain menus? I take it for granted that "pausing" endurance races, to catch some sleep, does not cause any damage to the disc or PS ?
lukecfc Messages 150 Auckland Jan 21, 2011 #2 1) I'm pretty sure you can't. 2) No. What does old dog rod have to do with the topic? It's a bit misleading, I thought this would be something about dogs.
1) I'm pretty sure you can't. 2) No. What does old dog rod have to do with the topic? It's a bit misleading, I thought this would be something about dogs.
eSZee Messages 11,341 Chicago, iLL Messages GTP_Nismo Jan 22, 2011 #5 lukecfc What does old dog rod have to do with the topic? It's a bit misleading, I thought this would be something about dogs. Click to expand... His name gives a pretty huge clue.
lukecfc What does old dog rod have to do with the topic? It's a bit misleading, I thought this would be something about dogs. Click to expand... His name gives a pretty huge clue.
SALEEN_S7-GTR Messages 322 Messages SALEENS7GTR5 Jan 22, 2011 #6 I thought it would be about dragsters, as in Rat-Rods