Old GT friends who no longer are active

Mods, I appreciate the merging of my thread to here, since the title is a bit more general than mine :)

Let me know any others who had disappeared from GT in general!

Seeing the KudosPrime leaderboards for Tokyo South Inner Race C reveals the resurgence of people such as @Twissy and Seize_HKS. Great to see them return again!

I'm pretty sure no one will know these people, but GodTigerDog, AKJimboSlice (@BadgerVadge), tommy1946c, and a Taiwanese whose PSN has anthony (deep apologies for forgetting; it's all fuzzy memory at this point)

I used to run a lot of 500-550pp Nurburgring lobbies back in GT6 and met way more people, but it's these three that stuck to me the most.
GodTigerDog and anthony were the aliens that I looked up to at the time. For me, they were TRL_LIGHTNING before I knew him. Last time I saw GodTigerDog he was hosting a Gr. 3 lobby in GTS a few months ago. And I'm glad to say that he's still that much faster than me :)
tommy1946c was also a frequent host of these lobbies, and sometimes the lobbies are full, but other times it's just the two of us. I think I went to his lobbies every day whenever I can, so yeah. But I haven't heard from him since 2015.
And then AKJimboSlice taught me how to stop using ABS. Honestly if it weren't for him I wouldn't be as smooth with my inputs in general now.

Other than GodTigerDog, I haven't seen or heard from them since the last time I was active in GT6

Back