Old Monza is just so much better than new Monza

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magog
  • 35 comments
  • 5,500 views
Pretty sure this game doesn't need another boring oval.

Current Monza is awesome, nothing wrong with it.

Only for people who can't drive and don't understand braking points. The chicanes make it interesting.

Interesting how you are happy to critisize ovals, but, cannot handle people critisizing what you like.

For the record, I enjoy both layouts of Monza and think the other layouts would be fun too (even the boring oval).

As for needing another oval, it may have been possible to give us that one instead of the ones already given - but will welcome all new tracks/layouts given to us (even another boring oval)
 
Drive the old Monza in AC, you'll realize that those drivers had balls when you see how bumpy the Parabolica really is
 
There's not enough old tracks for the older cars to stretch their legs. I would take a faster original circuit as well though.
 
Project Cars 2 has the old one where you go around.

Drive it on the rain it is awesome.

I dont mind GT Sport getting getting classic layouts like Monza, Spa and Lemans.

I hope one day we also get old hockenheim.
 
I tried old Monza couple days in Assetto Corsa and the banked sections are intense! Also, not designed for modern GT3 cars :boggled:
 
As stated... both AC and PC2 have several of the old Monza layouts and the current one (and some shorter ones). And vintage open wheel racecars to drive on them.

Strange, isn't it, that the game with the most massive resources and player base is the one with the fewest cars and the fewest tracks..? It's almost like we were being played for suckas, right?! :lol:
 
Back