Older cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrishew86
  • 8 comments
  • 825 views
Messages
3
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
hi all I was just online on Gran Turismo sport and I noticed another player had a Nissan 180sx does anyone know how he got this car as I want one

Feel free to add me on PS4 chrishew85
 
There is no S13 in GTS
 
That's what I thought as I can't find it anywhere but he definitely had one, would he have had a modded account
Can you provide any proof? If it happened in the last 15/30/45/60 minutes (depends on your settings) the PS might still have saved a capture
 
Wait I swear I saw an R32 livery that made it look like the S13
I'm gonna post it here
 
Was this it? Made by a fellow in Japan. He has decals on the rear that mimic Silvia taillights.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1160881/1/6278036647432946697

6278036647432946697_23.jpg
 
Back