Olympic time trials

• Thread starter Joe T
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
I am extremely new to GT Sport. Played GT3 til the wheels fell off, but that was ages ago. I registered for the olympic time trials but when I go to sport mode and the time trial it says “not entered. I did the video requirements. Don’t know what’s going on. Thanks for the help.

the time trial it says “not entered
And it will, until you actually enter the time trial itself (the green stopwatch icon) and then set a time.

Last edited:
Thanks! Are there a specific amount of laps I’m required to complete?

It's a time trial. So all you need to do is complete a lap that isn't invalidated by a penalty. Basically, don't touch any of the walls. If your lap timer goes red at any point, your lap doesn't count.

It's a time trial. So all you need to do is complete a lap that isn't invalidated by a penalty. Basically, don't touch any of the walls. If your lap timer goes red at any point, your lap doesn't count.
Good to know. So none of them then,

Good to know. So none of them then,

If you're going for the in-game credit bonus, don't worry about time just worry about putting in a clean lap.

I didn't actually read through the prize notification other than to scan it for the gist of it but I'm fairly certain you just need to set a lap time to get the credits. Take it real slow. Boringly slow. Don't touch a wall and boom! Prize credits. (Whenever they issue them.)

If you're going for the in-game credit bonus, don't worry about time just worry about putting in a clean lap.

I didn't actually read through the prize notification other than to scan it for the gist of it but I'm fairly certain you just need to set a lap time to get the credits. Take it real slow. Boringly slow. Don't touch a wall and boom! Prize credits. (Whenever they issue them.)
That’s actually what I ended up doing, but I’ll keep trying even so.

Back