Omg bob wtf

  • Thread starter Thread starter Criminal_Fetus
  • 11 comments
  • 1,302 views

What about Bob?


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
81
Messages
Criminal_Fetus
I really hate Bob. Bob drives me insane. Bob makes my GT5 disc my nearest next victim. Bob needs to die!
 
You could have either a, tweeted this thought or b, put it in the correct b-spec sub forum. Doesnt really warrant it's own thread.
 
But your avatar is of BOBa Fett!
 
No! Bob has earned me 10m+ already! Don't die, Bob!
 
I just hope they add bikes to the game, so i can have Bob run over numerous times on Daytona lol
 
Usually my bob serves me well, wins most races. Then last night on the first lap of the Nurburgring race of the FGT Championship, he spun out. He spun out on the first corner, took about 30 seconds to start up again, and finished the race after fighting up to 8th and spinning out again. This little stunt of his cost me the championship, and way too much time. I was really ready to fire his arse.
 
I was having a good relationship with my first bob until yesterday. Race 1 at Indy of the American championship. He was in first by like .001 seconds for pretty much the whole race. Every corner he would brake hard and the car behind him would smash into him, then he would accelerate down the straight and pull away. When he gets to the next corner he brakes hard and gets smashed into. This went on for about 15 laps, but he did go on to win the series.
 
Bob is a fool.
 
I've finished all the hard B-Spec races, for the remaining Endurance events after Indy I can just give him an X1.
 
I think the only times I cursed at Bob was on Indy or Daytona as he applied breaks while in the lead only to be back door slammed by 5 cars tailing him.
 
Doesnt really warrant it's own thread.
This. Especially as you posted it in the wrong forum...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back