UNFINISHED EDITS - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 385 comments
GPR
Love Shadow Blade Lee. Awesome bluish grey cold tones and composition with smooth blurring and great use of light and shadows. 👍 👍

Also great tut for scenery depth. Nice straight forward. Totally agree with your comment on the fact most of what will work on an image may not on another and trial and error is pretty much the way to go. Time and test. Of course it helps to understand how to get what you want from the tools you use. ;)

After seeing this I feel like I often under use some techniques in some images, I should be more mindful of stepping out of my usual set of methods, could make some images even more interesting in the end. 👍
Thanks for the kind words George. Sometimes it's really good to step into unfamiliar territory. But whatever your workflow is you really get the best out of it!

Thanks for the kind words George. Sometimes it's really good to step into unfamiliar territory. But whatever your workflow is you really get the best out of it!

Cheers mate. Well yeah I do try to make what I think is good but I can also see that I still have room for improvement. And sometimes the stuff I don't do could be useful in adding that little bit extra to some of the details. ;)

GPR
Cheers mate. Well yeah I do try to make what I think is good but I can also see that I still have room for improvement. And sometimes the stuff I don't do could be useful in adding that little bit extra to some of the details. ;)
we all have a long way to go...no more so than me! hehe. I love the little detail in my pictures, just to break up the PS3-ness of them if you get me.

Contrary to what you may think about your voice and tips, I love them both and will continue to watch your videos as long as you make them! I also really like your music choice! The music Daft Punk did for Tron was great, nice listening to it again.

That video made me learn some great new techniques, thank you so much, Lee! :bowdown: Your own shot is fantastic, with a great nature feel to it! :drool:

Superb looking edit and very nicely explained video, will maybe try it out later on some pics. 👍
Contrary to what you may think about your voice and tips, I love them both and will continue to watch your videos as long as you make them! I also really like your music choice! The music Daft Punk did for Tron was great, nice listening to it again.
That video made me learn some great new techniques, thank you so much, Lee! :bowdown: Your own shot is fantastic, with a great nature feel to it! :drool:
Thanks for all the nice words guys. 👍

I need time !!!!! To watch your video and learn to do this !

Thx a million Lee. First because it's always a real pleasure to discover your last work. "Midnight", "To Tame A Land", "Shadow Blade" or "On A Perfect Day" are all splendid, with your usual art of composition, and you so personnal edit style, artistic, realistic, beautifullistic ;) And second because it's a precious gift to have some new tuto form you, I've learn a lot with your tuto on GT5, and I have no doubt will learn again a lot with these last ones. :cheers:

I just need TIME !!!!!!! :crazy::D

Just want to say thanks - still want to watch it all in one go though!
You know family and everything else that must be done and yada yada yada 👍
I need time !!!!! To watch your video and learn to do this !

Thx a million Lee. First because it's always a real pleasure to discover your last work. "Midnight", "To Tame A Land", "Shadow Blade" or "On A Perfect Day" are all splendid, with your usual art of composition, and you so personnal edit style, artistic, realistic, beautifullistic ;) And second because it's a precious gift to have some new tuto form you, I've learn a lot with your tuto on GT5, and I have no doubt will learn again a lot with these last ones. :cheers:

I just need TIME !!!!!!! :crazy::D
Thanks for the great words fellas. My tutorial videos do seem to go on for a long time...sorry about that! hehe. I'm glad you're willing to watch them though 👍

The Animal

I fancied giving myself a bit of a test...a one photo, 30 second shoot!

So, after i quickly moved the Veyron where i wanted it i took this shot and even though the pressure was on i think i managed to take a pretty good picture....maybe?!

I also made my own wheels, i think they look pretty good. They're not a photo pasted into the picture, i made them myself.

Anyway...Thanks for looking

Last edited:
This deserves to be seen! What a piece of art, Lee.
Those rims are beautiful! :drool:

Thank you for sharing you talent. 👍

Excellent work once again Lee, add new and better looking rims on this Bugatti is brilliant, tutorials are precious gifts, your best pic ever is your blue bug from GT5, the one that made me dive in the GTP world.

I fancied giving myself a bit of a test...a one photo, 30 second shoot!
So, after i quickly moved the Veyron where i wanted it i took this shot and even though the pressure was on i think i managed to take a pretty good picture....maybe?!

I also made my own wheels, i think they look pretty good. They're not a photo pasted into the picture, i made them myself.

Anyway...Thanks for looking

Yep, sometimes we think less and we act better^^

I just had to look in here for a second, and damn lee, you're a magician! Awesome pictures...every single one 👍

Immortal

With all the amazing Senna photos posted on GTP lately i thought it was about time someone came along and ruined the mood....ME!

Speed Edit

--------------------------------------------------------

A Change Of Seasons

The latest prize for golding the final GT Academy lap. It wasn't easy with the DS3 but i managed it. The car looks great so i had to take it for a spin.

Ashfall

I chose a Silent Hill theme for the 2.0 comp...i wished i could enter, i couldn't but i made an entry anyway.

Speed Edit

Circus

A rather odd looking sight in the middle of Autumn Ring...A very empty looking circus or whatever it is!

Speed Edit

American Icon

I gave up on this speed edit...well, i edited it but i didn't do anything special to it. I still like it though.

Speed Edit

The First Day Of Autumn

Ahhhhh, i just couldn't resist a very sunny photo, you know me, i have a fascination with recreating light.

This shot was taken while having a look around The Autumn Ring. I spotted the geese(?) flying around and wanted a nice shot of them...this is the result.

Speed Edit

Anyway...Thanks for looking 👍

My, god. :drool: Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor. I love them all.

Seriously, I give up. :banghead:

In particular Ashfall and A Change Of Seasons. :bowdown:

Oh and I'm late to comment on your last piece which is also very nice. The wheels are so well done, i'm forced to ask how are they done? Drawn? If so, god damn. Too good. 👍

Masterpieces. Love them all, very good editing as usual. Faves are Ashfall, Circus and The First day of Autumn. :drool:👍

Wow :drool: Especially the Lotus!

GPR
My, god. :drool: Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor. I love them all.

Seriously, I give up. :banghead:

In particular Ashfall and A Change Of Seasons. :bowdown:

Oh and I'm late to comment on your last piece which is also very nice. The wheels are so well done, i'm forced to ask how are they done? Drawn? If so, god damn. Too good. 👍
Hehe, thanks George. kind words.

As for the wheels yeah they're just added in photoshop using a few basic tools. I may do a tutorial on that if it'll help anyone.

Masterpieces. Love them all, very good editing as usual. Faves are Ashfall, Circus and The First day of Autumn. :drool:👍
Thanks a million Nic 👍

Back