Once onlines back anyone want to do rally cars?

Messages
286
Messages
RedBull_2_M3RK
Messages
i cant remember
Hi guys once the servers come back I was wondering if anyone wwanted to race rally cars. I would limit it so we all have the same rally car so it will be fair, an to top it off its for fun so rub doors!!!!
 
When comes the servers again?
 
Don't look at me, lol.

Thats right....


come-on-guys-look.jpg
 
Is there an option to do rally online? I thought it was just circuit racing?

Anyway, I'm interested in rally online.
 
Is there an option to do rally online? I thought it was just circuit racing?

Anyway, I'm interested in rally online.

Yes you pick a dirt track. Its not by timimg its by position like a circuit race, you dont need a car cause there is 3 ready to be picked but i limit it to one to make it fair.
 
Hmm, then it's not quite rally is it? It's just bumper cars on dirt and racing on dirt is never going to be clean.
 
Back