One car to rule them all...

• Thread starter Tommy_D
  • 43 comments
It’s quite the monster hitting 210 mph in the big straight and it has a PP glitch when you equip the fully customizable racing transmission the PP drops some 75 points so you can easily use racing tires at Tokyo as well. I also put an ultra high RPM turbo that I got from a parts ticket on it so it’s even more of a monster.
I love mine, was in a lobby a few weeks ago, the others were saying" what the hell that cappuccino on" lol

I've got the Ferrari Enzo to win the 800pp Sardegna, 700pp LeMans and 600pp Tokyo races so far, haven't tried it at the 1hr Spa race yet
Done all 4 "Grind races" with one car and these 3 tunes

Last edited:
I went to post a new thread and found this one already here with the exact title I was going to use! Pretty ironic because I discovered this car thanks to you @Tommy_D

In the past 2 days I've managed to hit the "grinding grand slam" with the DP-100 VGT - and it's a pleasure to drive and doesn't feel bastardized in any of the races.

No tuning required (or allowed basically), other than tires and ballast.

With SH tires and a 184kg ballast at -30, it comes in at 600pp and is one of the fastest on Tokyo.

Put RH tires on it and reduce ballast to 15kg and it's a good 700pp car for LeMans

Fully maxed out with RM tires it only comes in at 711pp, but it can still beat both Sardegna and Spa.

On Spa, I still lapped the field and some cars twice. 2 stops. RM for the first segment, Wets for the rainy section, then RH once the track is mostly dried out.

On Sardegna, you can use RS (723pp) with 2 stops.

A big bonus for those with PSVR2 as I mentioned in another thread yesterday is that you sitting position in VR is on the hood! So it's basically an open-wheel experience. It's great to look up at the sky and see the Big Dipper when cruising on Spa at night after the rain ends :)

I know variety is the spice of life, and I'm always looking for new cars/challenges, but sometimes you want something reliable. The handling is very responsive and predictable - it does have some understeer on turn-in, but this is easily corrected by braking a little sooner; once you get used to that, it's an extremely stable ride.

I went to post a new thread and found this one already here with the exact title I was going to use! Pretty ironic because I discovered this car thanks to you @Tommy_D

In the past 2 days I've managed to hit the "grinding grand slam" with the DP-100 VGT - and it's a pleasure to drive and doesn't feel bastardized in any of the races.

No tuning required (or allowed basically), other than tires and ballast.

With SH tires and a 184kg ballast at -30, it comes in at 600pp and is one of the fastest on Tokyo.

Put RH tires on it and reduce ballast to 15kg and it's a good 700pp car for LeMans

Fully maxed out with RM tires it only comes in at 711pp, but it can still beat both Sardegna and Spa.

On Spa, I still lapped the field and some cars twice. 2 stops. RM for the first segment, Wets for the rainy section, then RH once the track is mostly dried out.

On Sardegna, you can use RS (723pp) with 2 stops.

A big bonus for those with PSVR2 as I mentioned in another thread yesterday is that you sitting position in VR is on the hood! So it's basically an open-wheel experience. It's great to look up at the sky and see the Big Dipper when cruising on Spa at night after the rain ends :)

I know variety is the spice of life, and I'm always looking for new cars/challenges, but sometimes you want something reliable. The handling is very responsive and predictable - it does have some understeer on turn-in, but this is easily corrected by braking a little sooner; once you get used to that, it's an extremely stable ride.
Sitting on the hood is annoying and breaks immersion for me. Although, The DP-100 was the vehicle that finally got me over the Tokyo hump after countless failed attempts. For Sardegna, the vehicle that was reliable for me also happens to be one of my favorite cockpits in VR. The Bugatti VGT. My first 50 or so wins there with that vehicle I was still driving with an automatic transmission. Which tells you how reliable and easy you can win with it. When I first tried the DP-100 in Tokyo I was still procrastinating on learning manual transmission and I could not get the win even though multiple people recommended that car for the event. Once I forced myself to learn manual transmission, I was able to complete Tokyo with it.

We all know of the 4 grind races: Tokyo WTC600, Le Sarthe WTC700, Sardegna WTC800 and Spa WTC800. These 4 races all have many dominant cars that can be used to win, but are there any cars in the game can win all 4 of them?

I haven't tried Sardegna or Spa with this car, but a possible contender could be the AMG Black. It dominates at Tokyo and Le Sarthe but it's quite thirsty and shreds tires. I wonder if Sardegna and Spa would prove to be difficult because you have to pit so much and you are going up against much faster cars. The Veyron could have a similar problem (I think there is a 600pp build for it) but that may be another contender.

So, what cars do you know of that could pull off the "Grand Slam"?
veyron wins tokyo one handed

My Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary(RB25). Lightweight(full ballast is 850kg), excellent fuel economy and biggest advantage, downforce. PP 599.99 at Tokyo.
wow how do you get that one? I have the RB x2019 competition that I really enjoy but im not sure if I can get it to 700pp.

Last edited:
Back