One killer garage.

  • Thread starter Thread starter exigeracer
  • 74 comments
  • 2,693 views
PunkRock
I've always considered the more modern Ferraris (think 348 and up) as "flavor of the month" supercars, that people with money but very little knowledge in automobiles would buy... And the F1 antics of recent years (cheating, fixing races, you name it, they've done it) did not help my feelings towards the Scuderia.

I'm just... I don't know. Every big collection of cars you see has a 360 Modena and an Enzo in it. Be creative, for god's sake!

Fair enough. I agree with you for the most part anyway. 360s and Porsche 911s are far too common in particular, IMO. I just think that in this case, this owner's obviously got a fair deal of taste. I don't think he's the "average" current Ferrari owner.
 
PunkRock
I'm just... I don't know. Every big collection of cars you see has a 360 Modena and an Enzo in it. Be creative, for god's sake!
He has a 575 in there, which validates his entire Ferrari collection.
 
i want a garage like his!he has brillant car taste, and i want all of those cars!
 
No Superbird or Daytona? shaaaame....
 
Wow - what an increadible collection, one of, if not the best i've seen 👍


Beautiful - no jokes about it having a fat ass :sly:

 
Oh, yeah. Sorry I hadn't cleaned up in the garage, but I see that you like it...


























...
 
💡 okies, all we need is bunch of ninja suits and tickets to there.. and then we drive that POS enzo thru the door and then take the car we desire..No, don't tounch that! T16 is MINE!:mad: :trouble: my prreciousss... :lol:
 
Man, that guys needs a 959 in there, and he is set!!!
 
exigeracer


Almost...

Apparently the second garage houses more cars, but no access was allowed there. If I can understand the info, that is where he has the Lamborghinis, but the post is kind of confusing.

Is that a 914-4 or -6 against the wall ??? The orange one? Wow, sticks out kinda funny in this mix. Even with the nameplate.
 
Looks like a Westfield, though it probably isn't.
 
Another tight angle of that far Porsche (the closer red car is definitely a Radical, but I'm not 100% sure if it is an SR3, they have lower spec cars too, but hell, I'm sure he went for the SR3 anyways)
exotics-63.jpg


Is that his Superamerica?
exotics-31.jpg


Punkrock, I'm in your boat. I would never pay Ferrari for anything. I've said it all along, they abuse their customers and still get loved.

The only modern Ferrari I'd like to have is a 550, which I would gladly buy off a private seller. The 456 is also a beautiful car, but I couldn't see any point to owning one.
 
Well there's a big white 3 with 2 silver letters in front of it, on the roll hoop/engine cover... Draw your own conclusions. :p

That Porsche next to the door does look like a 914, probably modified for racing use.
 
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Yellowbird is missing.
It has a whale fin, and the only 1 of 2 I have heard reported in the U.S. are in California, and here in Texas @ Ruf.
 
*McLaren*
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Yellowbird is missing.
It has a whale fin, and the only 1 of 2 I have heard reported in the U.S. are in California, and here in Texas @ Ruf.

That's why I said 'Almost'.
 
PunkRock
I'm just... I don't know. Every big collection of cars you see has a 360 Modena and an Enzo in it. Be creative, for god's sake!

Perhaps that's because they're such great cars?
 
:indiff: other than the cobra, no classic american metal...pfft
 
'

That's his MR/RR/4MR Hangar,

the FR/Sedan/Limo collection is across from the souvenir & postcard kiosk..
 
Holy **** hes got MORE?!?!??!?!?! DDAAAA-YUMM!!
I want the Exige, thats all I want and Ill be happy.
Nice to have everything else too tho :D.
And yes that is a Radical SR3. You can read it on the side.
 
Rogue Ssv
Holy **** hes got MORE?!?!??!?!?! DDAAAA-YUMM!!
I want the Exige, thats all I want and Ill be happy.
Nice to have everything else too tho :D.
And yes that is a Radical SR3. You can read it on the side.

Oh man....he owns the car that can lap Nurb faster than any other production car!
 
Yeah, I went through the whole series but only posted the ones that seemed somewhat worth it.

One private owner in Oregon. The entire collection is owned by one person.
 
exigeracer
Yeah, I went through the whole series but only posted the ones that seemed somewhat worth it.

One private owner in Oregon. The entire collection is owned by one person.

*Plotting a scheme*

OK, all of GTP, lets book a plane ticket to Oregon and get a6m5 to guide us there. Then we will turn off the alarm and each take a car that we want. We will drive off and keep it :D
 
agreed! I'll take 205 T16.. :trouble:
 
C'mon, guys, imagine if you were in his position and something like that happened... :p

If he were some rich snob who just buys rare sports/supercars, I'd be all for it, but apparently he drives these cars, and has good taste (which is evident from the older and/or smaller pieces of the collection ;) )....I say he deserves his collection. :)
 
Wolfe2x7
C'mon, guys, imagine if you were in his position and something like that happened... :p

If he were some rich snob who just buys rare sports/supercars, I'd be all for it, but apparently he drives these cars, and has good taste (which is evident from the older and/or smaller pieces of the collection ;) )....I say he deserves his collection. :)

Of course. Hes different from the rest of the snob-collectors because he drives them, as you pointed out. Yeah, he deserves his collection.
 
Back