One Night Only 5/2/20 .....They're Back!!

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 82 comments
United States
United States
7431009764711073313_23.jpg

One Night Only! Saturday 5/2/20. Miata Racing is Back!
Lobby opens at 10:45pm EST
Racing starts at 11:00pm EST

Mazda Roadster Touring Car
Maximum HP
Stock weight
Racing Soft Tires
Tire wear TBD
Fuel consumption TBD
Light damage (heat races)
Heavy damage (feature race)
Tuning prohibited
All driving aids prohibited except ABS
We will use the Heat/Feature format from the Gr4 series. For anyone unfamiliar please read below to familiarize yourself.
Heats:
  • There will be two 10 minute heat races to determine the starting grid for the feature (based on avg. finish)
  • If there are more than 16 drivers we will split into 2 heat lobbies. Top 8 from each lobby will advance to the feature
  • Any drivers that do not qualify for the feature will be sent to a consolation race lobby
  • Heat lobby assignment and starting grid for the first heat will be randomly generated
  • 2nd heat will be reverse grid of finishing order of the 1st heat
Feature/Consolation:
  • Feature/Consolation races will be 20 minutes long with heavy damage
  • There will be a 5 minute scramble race to determine the starting grid for the main race
  • Starting grid for the scramble will be determined by avg. heat finish

Last edited:
We will use the Heat/Feature format from the Gr4 series. For anyone unfamiliar please read below to familiarize yourself.

Heats:
  • There will be two 10 minute heat races to determine the starting grid for the feature (based on avg. finish)
  • If there are more than 16 drivers we will split into 2 heat lobbies. Top 8 from each lobby will advance to the feature
  • Any drivers that do not qualify for the feature will be sent to a consolation race lobby
  • Heat lobby assignment and starting grid for the first heat will be randomly generated
  • 2nd heat will be reverse grid of finishing order of the 1st heat
Feature/Consolation:
  • Feature/Consolation races will be 20 minutes long with heavy damage
  • There will be a 5 minute scramble race to determine the starting grid for the main race
  • Starting grid for the scramble will be determined by avg. heat finish

I'm in. The IRS GT2 finale should be done just in time to join before qualifying starts.

As the current miatas series champ I regret to inform y'all that I will not be in attendance. Money race going down in iracing trappy and i thought it was a good idea.

Back