One Night Only 5/2/20 .....They're Back!!

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 82 comments
tentative, time slot looks good, see if my body will let me... if i can make it past 9.30 im usually good....this aging thing is awful...

combat aging with a huge hit off of any "legal" medical green plant assistance device then commit to going full send.

You better be there.

Last edited:
Aging sucks. I'm 31. Yea. I hate it.

I am 35 and combat aging by doing what I said and bitching and moaning about my body hurting after physical activities. Lol

But I figured if I stopped playing music, messing with cars, doing art, playing hockey and skateboarding then all the bitching and moaning isnt worth it. Haha

Below is me going full send in a pool 3 weeks ago. At the bottom of my send at least. Couple of crashes but it was worth it.

Attachments

• 20190428_100910_024_01_resized.jpg
    20190428_100910_024_01_resized.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 23
I am 35 and combat aging by doing what I said and bitching and moaning about my body hurting after physical activities. Lol

But I figured if I stopped playing music, messing with cars, doing art, playing hockey and skateboarding then all the bitching and moaning isnt worth it. Haha

Below is me going full send in a pool 3 weeks ago. At the bottom of my send at least. Couple of crashes but it was worth it.

BRAAAAPPPPP

yeah the 25+ years of martial arts and 20 years of wrenching are catching up, but im still pushing it while i have enough in me to go up stream... i can handle the body aches more so than the ringing in my ear thats for sure! that guitar gets turned down and headphones on the drums now... if only i could remember the ear protection while around cars not on race days ill be okay...

BRAAAAPPPPP

yeah the 25+ years of martial arts and 20 years of wrenching are catching up, but im still pushing it while i have enough in me to go up stream... i can handle the body aches more so than the ringing in my ear thats for sure! that guitar gets turned down and headphones on the drums now... if only i could remember the ear protection while around cars not on race days ill be okay...

Martial Arts will for sure do that to you. I only have done judo and I feel tye effects of being tossed down on the mat now from when I was younger. Lol

I am happy that I can still handle music at a stupid loud level. Who knows when that will go away though. That being said, I obviously dont listen to it at stupid loud. Reserve that for concerts.

@Neutty’s solution to helping not feel as old...marry someone 8 years younger. Or just rob the cradle. Yet he still has an achy back, knees and carpal tunnel :lol::lol: (love ya babe...don’t be mad at me ;) )

my wife and i are about the same..... but my wife likes to tell me
"if i ever die you need to find yourself someone young, like young young....." and my answer is always "jeez calm down mrs.robinson.... but, only IF you die????" hehe

I don't wanna get too political but please tell me you're not one of those that thinks this whole thing is made up.

Edit: You know what, don't answer that. Let's just have fun here. 👍
We'll just leave it at that...believe me, you do not want to know what I think. Drop it now.
And I agree with your edit...

my wife and i are about the same..... but my wife likes to tell me
"if i ever die you need to find yourself someone young, like young young....." and my answer is always "jeez calm down mrs.robinson.... but, only IF you die????" hehe
Hahaha that’s awesome ! Thanks for the laugh this morning lol

Negative. Krav Maga is the self defense system used by the Israeli Defense Force.

No military service (unfortunately), just like to be as prepared as much as possible.

ahh cool. many of the... uhh... older crowd that does krav maga that ive ran into are all ex marines... just associating... correlating, causating....

EDIT: also having been in martial arts for so long and being an instructor ... find a good teacher and have the right mind set, any system will work if you know what and why your practicing it... and if you dont want to get hurt... maybe martial arts arent for you... but the two things that will help you in any fight is 1. acctually fighting back, and 2. being able to take a hit... im not saying like an ogre who can just get pounded in the face when they are in the octagon... but not losing your **** when someone hits you is invaluable...

Last edited:
OMG HAHA @PApunk924 wins at the internet today! Good one.

I plan on getting my son to get into Judo with me soon(between hockey season) and maybe even try to study another martial art at some point. I would like to learn some stuff that does strikes that mixes well with judo.

OMG HAHA @PApunk924 wins at the internet today! Good one.

I plan on getting my son to get into Judo with me soon(between hockey season) and maybe even try to study another martial art at some point. I would like to learn some stuff that does strikes that mixes well with judo.

kenpo!!!! hehe

Back