One Night Only 5/2/20 .....They're Back!!

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 82 comments
95B15A7A-13CD-4E9F-8A2F-2AD3EB8B0F5B.jpeg
I would like to race tonight but it looks like a full 16. I don’t want to be the one who causes a split into 2 lobbies by being #17. I will join if someone drops out.....went ahead and pulled the Absolut Mazda out of the garage just in case.

Last edited:
View attachment 916943 I would like to race tonight but it looks like a full 16. I don’t want to be the one who causes a split into 2 lobbies by being #17. I will join if someone drops out.....went ahead and pulled the Absolut Mazda out of the garage just in case.
You can have my spot dude. I'm gonna be exhausted after GT2

Dudes, you gotta read post #1.

We will be running heat races and you advance to the final. So more than 16 is not going to split the server into two server.s

My bad. I was reading the second bullet point on post #1 that said If there are more than 16 drivers we will split into 2 heat lobbies. I was only referring to the heat lobbies in my original post.

I had a good time tonight. Thank you @PApunk924 .

And @Mrs Neutty I've got to hand it to you for your perseverance. No matter how often, or how hard you are run into, you just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, grit your teeth and get back to business. No fuss. No muss.....Just lots of laughter. I've been hit a lot, but never that sustained. I hope I was laughing with you when I watched the replay, and not at you. Hope to see on track again.:D:sly::)

Back