One sick arse Honda

  • Thread starter Thread starter I6-4-eva
  • 14 comments
  • 800 views
Messages
970
United States
Nor. California
Honda S600 + chevy 454 =
asthanos.gif


hondas600beast7uq.jpg


Unforturnately that's all I have. If anyone has more pictures or videos feel free to post!
 
I thought this was a Honda S600

02caae1.jpg
 
If its an S600 it must be based on the coupe..somehow.
 
VIPERGTSR01
I thought this was a Honda S600

I don't know someone posted the picture and titled it "Honda S600 with chevy 454" and I don't know a lot about oldschool hondas so there. :) 👍
 
I wonder if it will stand itself on its tail.... I bet it could....
 
It looks like that Honda Z ACT thing thats in GT4

hq1.jpg
 
It doesn't look terribly Honda-ish altogether. Wonder what it is. Well put: O_o.
 
Umm....Damn!
 
VIPERGTSR01
It looks like that Honda Z ACT thing thats in GT4

hq1.jpg

hmm you're right look at the door handle and the side reflector thingy. 👍
 
It's like a knock-off anomaly. Put it in the "Guess That Car!" thread!
 
I'm going to laugh when the pictures of his bent frame surface.. 👍
 
Back