One Trade/Day Restriction Removed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hawker77
  • 21 comments
  • 1,718 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
177
Messages
Hawker77
Messages
Hawker77
I just sent a few cars to people I've traded with, and each one sent successfully! Looks like the 1.03 patch took care of this problem. :-)
 
Dear god I hope you're right.
 
yup, i let a buddy borrow a car yesterday and today....he sent them both back at the same time
 
Can anyone else confirm this as well?
 
Post a vid of you sending 2 cars to someone and we shall believe.
 
I'm in the process of trading with someone right now. He said he couldn't gift any more cars today. Either its not fixed, or, well.
 
the restriction is still there for me.
 
Can confirm it does not work.
 
He said he couldn't gift any more cars today.

Maybe he's assuming?

Edit: Never mind!

Does anyone know if the trading restriction reset at midnight in your own timezone or someone else's? I'm sure once I traded twice within 24 hours, though I have no proof nor any idea of whether or not the second trade was just after midnight or not.
 
I'm in the process of trading with someone right now. He said he couldn't gift any more cars today. Either its not fixed, or, well.

Or well, no one knows :)
 
I've sent out 3 cars so far and received one.
 
You can gift the Car Tickets more then once a day anytime, But if the car is in your garage I don't think you can.
 
i'll post up a pick of the times I received the cars from my buddy
 
Wow.. Why would someone make a thread and lie. I mean, either it works or it doesnt. *looks at OP* WHY MAN, why? EDIT: you can receive an infinite amount of tickets, its cars you cant send more than one a day.
 
You just crushed the ambitions of many. :(
 
The three were in fact tickets. I crushed my own ambitions too! Sorry everyone for jumping the gun.

Could we close this thread now Moderators?
 
Can someone please explain what these ticket cars are? I keep seeing it referenced and I don't understand what it means. How do I tell which cars are ticket cars as well?
 
Can someone please explain what these ticket cars are? I keep seeing it referenced and I don't understand what it means. How do I tell which cars are ticket cars as well?

The 'tickets' refer to the cars you win as prizes, you get them in the form of a ticket, where you claim your car from the 'car delivery' system. You can gift these tickets or keep them in their ticket form until you choose to claim your car.
The three were in fact tickets. I crushed my own ambitions too! Sorry everyone for jumping the gun.

Could we close this thread now Moderators?

Now that makes sense, sorry I said you lied. You just didnt know. But yes, tickets can be sent/received infinitly, daily. True, they should remove the stupid 1 car per day thing.
 
Cars on lines 1 and 2....the 67 Skyline and the 73 2002 Turbo my buddy sent both of them back to me today, you can see the times. 21 minutes ago and 9 hours ago. He used both of them to complete two races in beginner mode today.

35447_682337493418_38701349_37478286_1973926_n.jpg
 
No worries.
 
The three were in fact tickets. I crushed my own ambitions too! Sorry everyone for jumping the gun.

Could we close this thread now Moderators?
Done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back