One year and a few days ago...

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • 153 comments
Just to say that if you win the KotY race you also get a vid with the game credits. A very poor vid, so don't expect much, but the phrase in the end of it fills you with hope about a possible EPR2.
Heh, something I wanna see! Being used to endings of Shoot'em Ups (which can be ... quite poor) and the worst ending ever (Valkyrie Profile fyi), I think that Enthu won't let me down there.

"The journey is the reward"
Hell, if it's not Enthusia where this saying fits perfectly ...

Anyway, about Enthusia 2, I had this idea some weeks ago ... why not sending postcards to Konami to show them that there actually is some love for Enthusia?

If, say, about 2000 postcards make it to Konami, that would be 2000 more than for any other game. I don't know if they get postcards for any of their games (probably .... "ZOMFG MGS 5 PLZ!!!"), but it would be a possibility to let them know that there are people around who want to thank them and the makers, me included.

It probably won't (well, it surely won't) change anything, but at least we could thank them and I can't believe that Konami would be that heartless not to let the staff know that there are fans around (... yeah, pretty naive, I know!)

Anyway, I'm thinking of opening a website for that purpose in order to keep track of how many people did send a card. And maybe, just maybe .... they'll appreciate it. But it would make me feel better to have at least tried to tell them how much I love Enthusia.
Hell, have to start with that little website right now.

If you want to start a website, why not make one of those online petitions that were all the rage a couple years ago? There's some website dedicated to those, but I don't remember the name of it.

If you want to start a website, why not make one of those online petitions that were all the rage a couple years ago? There's some website dedicated to those, but I don't remember the name of it.
Nah, that websites had a feeling of cheating to it ... it would be just a site that should count people who had sent a card to konami, but a friend of mine (being into php) told me that it's hard to keep bots, spammers and fake-users out ...

So .... currently trying my hands at the wheel of the Lotus Europe and huzzah ... the Europe really is more than a handful when going fast.

Especially going downhill on Dragon Slope it's fun ... lost four races in a row and still don't mind. Heh... I'm looking forward to the day I'll be able to control the Europe!

Back