Bowtie52 Messages 1,350 Missouri, USA Messages Bowtie52 Mar 21, 2011 #1 Just checking interest on the idea about running some road courses and the ovals with 10 RM Camaros. Kind of like the old IROC series. Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
Just checking interest on the idea about running some road courses and the ovals with 10 RM Camaros. Kind of like the old IROC series.
Bowtie52 Messages 1,350 Missouri, USA Messages Bowtie52 Mar 22, 2011 #2 At Daytona its like plate racing
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Mar 22, 2011 #3 I'd be interested but I can't do weekends, which seems to exclude me from most series. I'll keep an eye on the thread and see what happens.
I'd be interested but I can't do weekends, which seems to exclude me from most series. I'll keep an eye on the thread and see what happens.