Online collectors dealership, when will it refresh?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 22 comments
  • 3,115 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hey dudes.
Wondering if any of u know when the OCD is gonna refresh? For me it seems pretty random when it refreshes but mayby one of u may know it :)
 
Mostly woth new seasonals, or after two weeks
 
It will refresh whenever PD feel like refreshing it.
 
It hasn't refreshed for quite a while, too. Something smells fishy. lol
 
The store's not needed for that. That's a weird guess, by the way.
 
im ok with it not being refreshed just yet, gives me a chance to make some money for the next round of OCD, cos theres always one or two 5mil cars that just never show up in the UCD
 
At the moments the only le mans car at my OCD is the mercedes sauber le mans car, think it cost around 5 mil. Is it good? was actually saving up for the Bentley :D
 
I THINK the Bentley is better, but don't hold my word for it.

im ok with it not being refreshed just yet, gives me a chance to make some money for the next round of OCD, cos theres always one or two 5mil cars that just never show up in the UCD


Yea, gotta agree with you on that one.

is go4gold from that movie, The Ringer, with Johnny Knoxville? Well, thinking about it now, it isn't. But, I still want to ask lol
 
not that impressed with the sauber. I find the Bentley a lot more "manageable".
 
The Sauber was pretty bad in GT4, I remember that much. I've just never driven the Bentley. Now I know to get the Bentley next time I see it. 👍👍
 
no mate its just go for the gold, race to win, if you aint first, your last. thats off talladega nights :D

im pretty much just collecting for now, i havent done any A spec endurances and have still to do some B spec extremes, up to 700 cars and letting b spec grind the dream car championship, 866,000 per full UCD refresh and i dont have to do anything. best money-effort-time ratio
 
hahaha That's what I'm talking about. Shake and bake lol ridiculous movie. Gotta love it
 
The OCD *should* refresh every two weeks, but I think PD is waiting to be able to put the next update live before they are going to update the OCD and seasonals.

The Sauber is a bit faster than is the Bentley, but it's a bit harder to control being a bit more "lively". You have to drive more carefully with the Sauber than with the Bentley.

Overall, I find the Sauber fastest of all of the Group C/LMP cars. It isn't as easy or as fun to drive than e.g. the Mazda 787B, but a must-buy nonetheless.
 
XoravaX
The OCD *should* refresh every two weeks, but I think PD is waiting to be able to put the next update live before they are going to update the OCD and seasonals.

The Sauber is a bit faster than is the Bentley, but it's a bit harder to control being a bit more "lively". You have to drive more carefully with the Sauber than with the Bentley.

Overall, I find the Sauber fastest of all of the Group C/LMP cars. It isn't as easy or as fun to drive than e.g. the Mazda 787B, but a must-buy nonetheless.

I like the Sauber, too. After running my Minolta into the ground in the 20-33ish levels, the Merc is my fav Group C car. And why the heckfire does it have that lime green paint around just the right-side tail lamp? Weird...
 
another_jakhole
The Sauber was pretty bad in GT4, I remember that much. I've just never driven the Bentley. Now I know to get the Bentley next time I see it. 👍👍

If remote racing at LE Mans has any validity, the Sauber and Bentley seem to run at the front of those races, even with lower level Bobs. And they're up against the best Group C cars (787, 905/8, Peacarolos, etc.).

And of course the AWESOME Panoz Esperante! <--- completely kidding!
 
Sauber dude, can't go wrong. the Bently tends to go fishe in the rear if you are not careful on the throttle. (its idiot proof :-) )
 
Sauber dude, can't go wrong. the Bently tends to go fishe in the rear if you are not careful on the throttle. (its idiot proof :-) )
Thanks for looking out guys. Greatly appreciated.

But the same goes to the next GT5 update. PS store isn't needed for that either, yet PD cannot update the game.
It's a fact that you don't need the PSN to update GT5. All you need is an internet connection.

"Kazunori Yamauchi is back to posting messages on Twitter Sunday afternoon, and he offered a bit of information on what&#8217;s holding up the next Gran Turismo 5 update. According to translations by our own SHIRAKAWA Akira, Polyphony Digital is waiting until the PlayStation Network finally &#8220;settles down&#8221; before publishing the next revision of the game.

Though online gaming services have been restored in most areas, it is still offline in some parts of the world, including Japan. The delay appears to be related to issues with Japanese credit card companies, and it&#8217;s not clear when they will be resolved. Other parts of the network, including the PlayStation Store, remain offline for everyone, though it&#8217;s supposed to return on May 24th at the &#8220;end of May&#8221;."

Kaz never said the store had to be brought back up. But, the reason people, including me, have been insinuating the Store needed to be functional in Japan is because PD doesn't need the PSN to release any updates. I hope we're right, because with a little bit of logical reasoning, DLC could be in store for us.
 
"Kazunori Yamauchi is back to posting messages on Twitter Sunday afternoon, and he offered a bit of information on what’s holding up the next Gran Turismo 5 update. According to translations by our own SHIRAKAWA Akira, Polyphony Digital is waiting until the PlayStation Network finally “settles down” before publishing the next revision of the game.

If that's the truth, maybe it means the next update will come with the ability to buy additional cars/tracks for the game? Meaning its worthless to have the update if you can spend your money fast enough that you don't have time to realize what you're doing!
 
When PS store is online?

KY has said the update for GT5 will come 'when PSN settles down'. Restoration of full PSN functionality is part of that.

I'm guessing that the OCD refresh will come at the same time as the update.
 
I wish the online dealership would refresh "as often" as the UCD. They should also offer new unannounced cars from time to time on it too.
 
i assumed the japanese credit card company reason was to do with the fact that credit card details *possibly* got stolen so they were all like prove to us that you are going to handle the security better and sony havent done so yet to their satisfaction, and japan being the country it is i would think they would want concrete solid evidence
 
Back