Patch or OCD refresh tomorrow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 18 comments
  • 1,440 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hey dudes, just wondering if any if u if there's gonna be a patch / OCD refresh tomorrow? Praying to god for the endourance saves..
 
Im with you... I hope for those too!!! I guess just gotta be patient.
 
I'm not sure anyone knows until they magically appear.

I doubt another patch will come before the summer.
 
I would think there would be some news if there was another patch. Also I doubt they would release two very close togehter, unless they where fixing a major bug. And I highly doubt there will ever be a mid race endruance save. I think that was answered by the last patch being totally void of such a save.
 
The first of june was the first official day of summer -.-

Not here in holland it weren't...june 21st is the first day of summer here as well!
 
Why cant you just wait and see
 
Haha that's ok...i guess in holland and denmark we never really have summer anyway right! ;)

True story... The weather is just like **** everyday 365 days a year :D Just like in England :D
 
True story... The weather is just like **** everyday 365 days a year :D Just like in England :D


Woooooooh there skippy. We arent THAT bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Same here in the US
Astronomically it is the 21st of June, no one can argue with that. It recently became a trend for the media and weather forecasters to change the seasons to the beginning of the month because the public are stupid. So now Spring starts on the first of March etc.
But the proper scientific dates have not changed.
 
I never knew the first day of summer was the solstice. That seems counter-intuitive to me. I've always classified summer as mid-may to mid-august - the "top quarter" of the year. If you start summer on the solstice then its average temperature should be identical to spring's.
 
I never knew the first day of summer was the solstice. That seems counter-intuitive to me. I've always classified summer as mid-may to mid-august - the "top quarter" of the year. If you start summer on the solstice then its average temperature should be identical to spring's.

You sure about that? :odd:

Anyway you spin it (for us Northern Hemisphereans) Winter is Cold, Summer is Hot, and Spring and Autumn are the transitions. Pushing the beginnings or endings of a season a month in either direction isn't going to change the average temperature of the season enough to make it the same as the adjacent seasons. If you somehow decided that you should rearrange the season such that the beginning of one and ending of another were halfway between the Equinoxes and Solstices, then you would get two sets of seasons with the same average temperatures.


EDIT:

Also, we did get a new OCD :)

Lots of Rally Cars available. Perhaps a hint at something else new and upcoming?
(pahpahpahpretty please?)
 
You sure about that? :odd:

Anyway you spin it (for us Northern Hemisphereans) Winter is Cold, Summer is Hot, and Spring and Autumn are the transitions. Pushing the beginnings or endings of a season a month in either direction isn't going to change the average temperature of the season enough to make it the same as the adjacent seasons. If you somehow decided that you should rearrange the season such that the beginning of one and ending of another were halfway between the Equinoxes and Solstices, then you would get two sets of seasons with the same average temperatures.


EDIT:

Also, we did get a new OCD :)

Lots of Rally Cars available. Perhaps a hint at something else new and upcoming?
(pahpahpahpretty please?)

Beat me to it.

Yep, if your into rally cars then this one is for you.

I want an all out muscle car one soon PD. 👍

Are you thinking we may get the Pike Peaks Track soon or something? Or is that still old news?

AA
 
Beat me to it.

Yep, if your into rally cars then this one is for you.

I want an all out muscle car one soon PD. 👍

Are you thinking we may get the Pike Peaks Track soon or something? Or is that still old news?

AA

I for one would LOVE the Pikes Peaks track to come back. I wasn't fortunate enough to have discovered the GT series early enough for GT2, and thus never raced on it, but ever since I learned that it had once been a part of GT, I have desperately wanted it back.
I also think it would be cool if PD sort of 'revisited' some of the licenses that they apparently wasted in the 'Special Events.' Don't get me wrong, I like the stuff that is in there, but it wouldn't be that hard to make a more robust rally portion of the game. On the matter, they could also make some more Karting or NASCAR events (I know there is a NASCAR championship already, but the more the merrier).
 
Back