Online course

  • Thread starter Thread starter KrazyM82
  • 3 comments
  • 413 views
Messages
198
Messages
KrazyM82
My course is unavailable online. Is it an error? I've made it available but I can't select it, why?
 
LOL.
I get it,

the silent treatment. Nice.
 
You must first make sure the track was made after the update 1.07. Then you must make sure it was on your favorites list. Then you must create a room using a different track. Once the room is up, got to the track selection area to select your course maker track.
 
You must first make sure the track was made after the update 1.07. Then you must make sure it was on your favorites list. Then you must create a room using a different track. Once the room is up, got to the track selection area to select your course maker track.

AHHH! :O

Ok, thanks. I've only got 5.5 hours to try it out.
 
Back