Online Dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bystronicman
  • 20 comments
  • 1,672 views
Messages
534
Messages
Bystronicman08
Does it ever change?I have the same 12 cars i had yesterday.Anyone know if it is going to rotate like the used car dealership?
 
I heard it changes every REAL day
 
I heard it changes every REAL day

The OP said he has the same cars today as yesterday. So....

I expect PD will rotate the cars to fit the seasonal events, but may keep a truck or two and the FGT for longer.
 
Did anyone else think :boggled: why so many skyline's? :banghead:
 
Changing the online dealership cars every day may be a little too quick for those casual gamers that may only play it once or twice a week.
 
Mig
Did anyone else think :boggled: why so many skyline's? :banghead:

There's a seasonal event that requires a skyline, and a lot of them are standards. The other seasonal events use premium cars so you don't need to hunt for them.

also, it's gran turismo:sly:
 
Your right, I really should've expected it. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
i hope it's a twice a week deal, i have a job and real life that come first. If not i'll live.
 
The OP said he has the same cars today as yesterday. So....

I expect PD will rotate the cars to fit the seasonal events, but may keep a truck or two and the FGT for longer.

Why rotate for the seasonal events? Two of the cars required (possibly even 4 of the cars required) are all premium and are available for purchase at any time. The Skyline event is the only one you'd use a non-premium car, but you gain nothing by doing so.
 
Why rotate for the seasonal events? Two of the cars required (possibly even 4 of the cars required) are all premium and are available for purchase at any time. The Skyline event is the only one you'd use a non-premium car, but you gain nothing by doing so.

Mostly because I'm almost certain the online dealer says something to the effect of "you might find something you need for a seasonal event"

Personally though, I'd just buy a premium for the skyline event too.
 
every week plx so I can get the FGT
 
Mostly because I'm almost certain the online dealer says something to the effect of "you might find something you need for a seasonal event"

Personally though, I'd just buy a premium for the skyline event too.

Nope, it says you might just find that car you've always been looking for.
 
I really think the online dealership is just one of PD's ways to help us out. I'm sure they will change the cars, but i think the pick-ups and the FGT will be there a little longer.


I wonder, if PD gets annoyed, they might just change the line up anytime they'd like Lol :D
 
Has the FGT been the same price every week? I thought it was 4.3 last week and now it's 4.9 million. And also do I need the Mazda Furari for any events, I've seen it mentioned a bit but what specific event?
 
Furai is not need for any specific events, it is just the car of choice for a lot of people.
 
The online dealership changes the cars with every new update of the seasonal events.
 
Has the FGT been the same price every week? I thought it was 4.3 last week and now it's 4.9 million. And also do I need the Mazda Furari for any events, I've seen it mentioned a bit but what specific event?

It's a different FGT. I bought the purple/white one last week for 4.9 mln.., it only had 196 miles on it. The current FGT is green and has about 3000 miles on it (at least in Holland that is).
 
The online dealership changes the cars with every new update of the seasonal events.
This is the correct answer 👍

The dealership basically has some cars that can be used in the current seasonal events and some rare cars that the instant-gratification people whined about not being able to find in the normal dealership.
 
It's a different FGT. I bought the purple/white one last week for 4.9 mln.., it only had 196 miles on it. The current FGT is green and has about 3000 miles on it (at least in Holland that is).
Heh, you've got the FGT I had last week (UK) and the one you had last week is in my OCD now.
 
Your Country doesn't determine which colour FGT you get, it's random. I have had a Yellow and Black one in my OCD for nearly two weeks now and this is the same for both my accounts.
 
Back