Online Error !

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 7 comments
  • 804 views
Messages
924
Saudi Arabia
Engine Block
Whenever i try to go online it tell's me this

20101206023.jpg


"UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER , THIS FUNCTION CANNOT BE USED"

HELP :indiff:
 
I also get this error even after updating, I am able to sign into the psn and play other games.
 
Is this happening since today?

....Update?....:nervous:
 
Is this happening since today?

....Update?....:nervous:
idk, I bought the game Dec 3rd and it's been happening for me since then. I have read that the patch fixed it for some people. I have to disable my PS3 network connection when I play GT5.

I'm using a Linksys router (don't remember the model right now) and other multiplayer games work.
 
go to your PS3 time and date settings, set the time again, but now through internet option, so that GT5 is synched correctly and it should work then!
 
Hey
I was just wondering if anyone who has downloaded patch 1.02
is still experiancing slow loading times?
Feedback would be great.
Thanks.
 
Back