Online gamers who ACTUALLY want to race!

Messages
3
Messages
mikeyguinness32
Can anybody think of a way of setting up online games with racers who actually want to race, and NOT drive in reverse and annoy people!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
let's start with hosting games with GTP in the title so we can recognize valuable players more easily. I struggle to find decent games as well, and this might help until there's a better way.
 
How about private race? Only way to make sure its clean racing.
 
I think the Idea of adding GTP to the title of the race would be the best idea. There is no way ive got time to either a) add all those members on the list or b) cross ref who is racing online compared to the list.

Nice idea though!
 
Adding GTP to the title would be helpful when selecting races as it will result in a better chance of meeting up with decent and fair drivers but as with GT5P anybody will still be able to take part including the punters.
 
I have meet a few GTP's online, thay found me since my lobby title was ( PRIVATE - GTPLANET )

I will continue this so if you find this lobby, feel free to join?





Jason ( GTP_ENERGIYA )
 
I like to ''actually race''. . . mistakes do happen though. I usually host small rooms (no more then 6-7 cars), variety of tracks, max HP around 350.

I like clean Time Attack racing. If interest add me PSN: nightcrawler102 add GTP in the title of message.
 
Hey, add me scarecr0w_323 (thats a zero not a capital o), for clean racing. I mostly into mazda's and other lower hp cars.
 
Hey, add me scarecr0w_323 (thats a zero not a capital o), for clean racing. I mostly into mazda's and other lower hp cars.

Add me up to that! Tweetman_277 Into the mazda scene too... But they arent all low HP Scarecrow!!! 787B stealth anyone??? :P
 
Back