Online Hack... WTF lol

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomhart9
  • 5 comments
  • 3,979 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
966
England
Dorset
Messages
GTP_RedShift
Within the last hour or so I have seen what I think must be some kind of hack.
I was in an open lobby with a few friends going round the 'ring 24h.
Then all of a sudden all the chat disappears up pops this message:
P270511_1733.jpg

We could all chat afterwards as if it was a game message like saying the host has changed ect, however when it popped up it cleared all the other messages before, like it was a new lobby.

What do you think?? GT5 not as secure as you think...?

EDIT: Explained here
 
Last edited:
I think this is the second thread you made on the subject... I gave you my explanation in the other thread. No hack.
 
I didn't..? :lol: could you point me in the direction of this? What else is it? Doesn't look very official to me...
 
ahhh I see now, I can see the confusion, his PSN being in the image.
"...submitted a load of blank lines before submitting that message."
Makes sense all the other stuff disappearing before hand :lol:
Fail on my part xD
 
Strange thing is... Gran Turismo 5 isn't a legal PSN:ID. Gran_Turismo_5 is... but the API returns gran_turismo_5 for that entry.

Odd.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back