online issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter browneyedman
  • 4 comments
  • 501 views
Messages
54
Messages
saskman1950
This may have been covered before, but I couldn't find it. When I race online some of the cars with equal performance points say 600pp post unbelievable times that I've never done with any car except ferrari and gt race cars.

why is that??
 
This may have been covered before, but I couldn't find it. When I race online some of the cars with equal performance points say 600pp post unbelievable times that I've never done with any car except ferrari and gt race cars.

why is that??
Because the other drivers are better than you?
 
Well, disregarding differences in skill it's most likely that they are using the power limiter to "cheat" the system. You can do some interesting things by fully tuning a car to max power and then restricting it back down to a specific PP level. Instead of a torque curve you get high torque across the rpm range.
 
1. Tuning
2. Driving Skills

Same PP does not equate same car performance
 
thanks for the replies. I usually don't have issues, but once every so often I come across a car that I swear is from a different planet. Today for example there was a NSX racing in Rome turning under one minute in a 650pp race. Does that seem a little odd?
 
Back