Online Maintenance?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aws1423
  • 7 comments
  • 1,133 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
83
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
GT5 says the server is undergoing maintinance. Does anyone know what this is for. it says to go to gran-turismo.com but i cant find anything there. Is anyone else getting this message.
 
Its been like that all day. Probably adding the home screen thing.
 
Lol I droped out of my 300 lap endurance race because I got bored and wanted to go online and race. Lucky I was only on lap 11!!!!
 
Lol I droped out of my 300 lap endurance race because I got bored and wanted to go online and race. Lucky I was only on lap 11!!!!

that would have sucked if you were well into the race.
 
I'm getting "cannot connect to server" as well.I haven't tried it today,but last night i got this message.
 
GT5 says the server is undergoing maintinance. Does anyone know what this is for. it says to go to gran-turismo.com but i cant find anything there. Is anyone else getting this message.

It means they are recharging the batteries......of the cell phones the servers run off of, lol:lol:
 
I hope they are adding the xp points to the online racing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back