Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
I'm curious, who's GTP_Rob? We happened to be racing at Daytona together for a few races tonight. Snuck up behind me the first time we raced and just beat me to the line. :ouch:

I'm curious, who's GTP_Rob? We happened to be racing at Daytona together for a few races tonight. Snuck up behind me the first time we raced and just beat me to the line. :ouch:

Robbed you of the win?

*runs*

Last edited:
Last night i had great fun with all the clean drivers (most of them GTP).
I thank everyone too ;)

you were very clean and quick, had quite a few podiums too if i remember correctlly, i haven't seen you about on here before but after racing with you 1 or 2 times i began to trust you, i thought you were probably on GTRP or something.

nice racing with you:tup:

you were very clean and quick, had quite a few podiums too if i remember correctlly, i haven't seen you about on here before but after racing with you 1 or 2 times i began to trust you, i thought you were probably on GTRP or something.

nice racing with you:tup:

Actually I'm new here as in posts on this forum. I viewed it sometimes and I have known the site for a long time (since GT4 prologue i think). As for the racing: i try to be as clean as possible and have fun in racing. These epic races are nice :) (and i'm not a gtrp, i dont know that community that well)

Last edited:
YES, thank you all for some intense, close, clean racing yesterday! me ENERGIYA and PASM-89 had some very good races 2 and 3 beside each other in the corners. great fun. also want to thank Maffski for some good races. and of cours my good friend marchbrown. race you all again soon! PS. TURN THE PUNTERS TO THE LIGHT SIDE OF RACING.

Should the HSR talk be done in the particular thread?? Just confusing when there is two threads mainly (a.t.m.) covering the same race.. just a thought.

Should the HSR talk be done in the particular thread?? Just confusing when there is two threads mainly (a.t.m.) covering the same race.. just a thought.

That thread should never have been made, this is the PAL Online Meeting thread, and this is the sticky'd one too.

That thread should never have been made, this is the PAL Online Meeting thread, and this is the sticky'd one too.

I agree, but since it was created, and since there is another PAL event (at Daytona, I think), I think we should be posting HSR talk in the HSR thread. Until that event is closed. My 2 cents

I agree, but since it was created, and since there is another PAL event (at Daytona, I think), I think we should be posting HSR talk in the HSR thread. Until that event is closed. My 2 cents

I agree too. Personally I dont like this "we have to put everything in one big topic" trend, it makes it more complex to find the right information. Although I understand that not every little detail should have an own topic, which makes it complex too. In this case: I find it handy that there is a seperate topic for the races that are available at this moment.

Makes every sense this way (for me) and I will be doing this:

- post in High Speed Ring F430 Z06 GT-R 00-10-20-30-40-50 to discuss about that particular meeting/event.

New threads can (should?) be created to discuss other popular events, leaving this one for what it was created.

- post in Online Meeting (PAL), this thread, when I want to let people know where I will be racing. Then all can access it to view that info about everyone. Will be most active when new events arise.

Last edited:
So someone switches on their PS3, comes here to see where PAL guys are racing, and no one is posting. So he has no idea we're racing because you're all posting in the HSR thread? Finding information isn't hard. If the last people who posted did it 5hrs ago, do you think it's likely they're still racing? You only need check the last hour's worth or so of posts, not dificult.

I also broke my lap record in the Z06 at HSR, 1'12.863.:D I'm proud of that.

So someone switches on their PS3, comes here to see where PAL guys are racing, and no one is posting. So he has no idea we're racing because you're all posting in the HSR thread? Finding information isn't hard. If the last people who posted did it 5hrs ago, do you think it's likely they're still racing? You only need check the last hour's worth or so of posts, not dificult.

I also broke my lap record in the Z06 at HSR, 1'12.863.:D I'm proud of that.

out of interest whats your average finish posititon. i've started using the f430 because you do get those punters mid field.

on HSR now with GTRP_Willi

Last edited:
HSR I got a 3rd place for my 1st time from drifting with my corvette.
BUT the drivers were dirty and it was like a bumper car match or something.

Also PB for drifting around HSR is 1'13:003 (I was at least wanting a 1'12 but NO...)

End of happy bragging :)

sorry racerlp for that nudge it was supposed to be a bump draft so i could draft you down the straight after t1, it did work in the end but i;m sorry, we were right up there with the front pack so it did pay off lol, there as like 5 of us going into the esses that race...but that was a bit silly of me to hit you that close to the entry of that turn.

your quick

out of interest whats your average finish posititon. i've started using the f430 because you do get those punters mid field.

on HSR now with GTRP_Willi

If I never get punted and start 12th, top 5 at least. It's far more satisfying to make up 7+ positions in a car you truly love then make up 1 position for first place.

Edit: I guess my average it top 5, because I do get punted a bit.

Average 5-6 place if I'm at the back. If I'm at the front (less than 6:th) I get 2-3 unless I'm punted off the planet. Some rare occasions I get a win.

Average places from the very back using a corvette (7-9) I can get like (4-6) but rarely. Its difficult to lose time while drifting.... yes I dont grip for some reason Im unorthodox driver.

Drifting has the downside of
1) Starting at the back (Corvette)
2) Disadvantage at T1 (slower)
3) Exits are slighlty slower.
4) Violent snap-back at 2nd gear.

Advantages are....
1) Slighty faster top speed.
2) Entrance into corners faster
3) Lap of 1'12 if your good (I only get 1'13 to 1'14 or even a 1'15 if something happens)

Basically drifting at HSR is an idiots job (my job) 👍

Hey hey, just been racing with RudiRaser, haven't seen you in ages mate.👍 Too bad you caught me on a night where my driver inputs are less sophisticated than a Babboon trying to smash a rock to pieces.:sly: I've switched off tonight, I'm simply not racing right.:)

Latest Posts

Back