Online physics question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LANDO
  • 9 comments
  • 734 views
Messages
800
Spain
Madrid, Spain
Messages
Landokarl
Every time I get into online and I use the same cars I am using offline, I could say that they behave different or that the is something different about the physics?

Is it my imagination or did anybody fell the same?
 
probably the owner of the server has turned the driving aids off, that is one reason why.
 
or realistic grip at track edges
 
No, I don`t think so, because I play offline with all the aids off.
 
probably the owner of the server has turned the driving aids off, that is one reason why.

also if this is not the case it is worth checking that TCS is set corectly as it is set at 5 regardles of how you have it set when off-line
 
It is just a feeling, I post this in the forum just becuase I was wondering if someone felt the same. Guys I know GT since a long time and I know the settings, all aids off ABS 1. Well I think it is just me and my craze brain!!!
 
brainproblems.png
 
You might want to change the tires to racing soft aswell.
 
May or maynot depend on if the Host started the lobby as "Very High Quality" racing or not.

It may increase the rate at physics application cycles, if you go the bandwidth. Like form 90 samples/second to 300/s etc..

It may also only affect the graphical updates. (probably more likely true)
 
it would be a pretty sorry state of affairs if physics were neglected for the sake graphical clarity
 
Back