Online problem: Disconnected all the time

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 4 comments
  • 540 views
Messages
7,222
Bahrain
somewhere on planet earth.
Messages
DM me
Messages
DM me
Hi, i have a big problem, when i join any room, most the time ether OK but after 1-5 mins it disconnect me or different error's when entering a room. even i can't join my friend because of these problems.

My Nat type is type 2 and bandwidth is high.
Can you help me please? what should i do?
 
Try everything suggested here. I can't guarantee that it will help you, but I hope that something does.


👍
 
@VBR Do you know where I can fix ([735] Network Incompatability with Room Host)? It only occurs when I try to join a specific friends room. Thanks.
 
@VBR Do you know where I can fix ([735] Network Incompatability with Room Host)? It only occurs when I try to join a specific friends room. Thanks.

I have noticed this now happening to me since 1.07 patch, but only seems to happen when trying to join a friends room who I know doesn't have the most stable latency. The other scenario when it occurs is if another friend is hosting and said latency friend is already in the room, i get same error. If i try and join other rooms they are perfectly fine.

I have not found a specific fix from my end of the connection other than to give it 5 mins, try again, if it doesn't work after this time, I ask them to make a new room which fixes the error.
 
@VBR Do you know where I can fix ([735] Network Incompatability with Room Host)? It only occurs when I try to join a specific friends room. Thanks.

Sorry, I don't know.
 
Back