Online Race only started by Host option?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Metalmurphy
  • 4 comments
  • 477 views
Messages
170
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
Metalmurphy
I've been to some servers where only the Host could start the race, but when I make a server I can't find that option anywhere.

How do you enable that?
 
Common... someone has got to know this.
 
if you start a non fixed ownership race from your lounge all guests willhave control over tracks cars and starts
If you start it from the open lobby (fixed or not) only the host can change cars tracks and start the race
 
if you start a non fixed ownership race from your lounge all guests willhave control over tracks cars and starts
If you start it from the open lobby (fixed or not) only the host can change cars tracks and start the race


I see. Many thanks ADEuk!
 
Back