Online Service Interruption

  • Thread starter Thread starter jedikeeper
  • 9 comments
  • 996 views

jedikeeper

Learning Curve
Premium
Messages
694
Mexico
Mexico City
Messages
jedikeeper
Hi,

Can I send FR or Trade Cars meanwhile we are experiencing an interruption of the Gran Turismo 5 Online Service?
 
Yep
Tried and tested
 
I am running a remote races right now. I am starting them through gran-turismo.com.
Not having any problems.
I just wish I could run more than one of my drivers at a time. My friends are making all the money.
 
I am running a remote races right now. I am starting them through gran-turismo.com.
Not having any problems.
I just wish I could run more than one of my drivers at a time. My friends are making all the money.

You have to start doing this on a alternate/second account, which I have just started doing that today :D
 
The online service was only interrupted yesterday.

It's fine now.
 
Second account :sly: Thats how I do it.
You have to start doing this on a alternate/second account, which I have just started doing that today :D

I took your advice and now I’m rolling in dough!
My friends are happy too.
Thanks guys.
This is, by far, the easiest way to make lots of money.

Oh, and to stay on topic. I haven’t been disconnected since Saturday night (10/6/12), but I have noticed some friends with normally great connections are still getting DCd.
Last night was the first night that no one was stuck on the track at the starting line after a black screen start. And the black screens were fewer and shorter in duration.
 
It seemed a little better for us as well.

Still not perfect but definitely and improvement.
 
It's weird but it seems that the update made my connection better. Before I always got DC'd but now I dont. Then again I dont really race online too much.
 
Back