Jordan Administrator Messages 24,972 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Jul 4, 2026 #1 This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet: Polyphony Digital Updates Gran Turismo 7’s ‘Beyond the Apex’ Online Guide
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet: Polyphony Digital Updates Gran Turismo 7’s ‘Beyond the Apex’ Online Guide
Jump_Ace Compare Yourself To The Best Of Your Own Abilities Staff Emeritus Messages 10,055 Portland, OR Messages Jump_Ace Messages JUMPxACE Jul 4, 2026 #2 Nice! I downloaded each page into PDFs and compiled them into one PDF here for offline viewing: Jerome
Nice! I downloaded each page into PDFs and compiled them into one PDF here for offline viewing: Jerome
CTznOfTime Messages 5,121 SoCal Messages GTP_MooCow Jul 5, 2026 #3 Merci Jerome (France 1-0) Happy 250th Jordan This is a good reading during the fireworks 🎇 🎆
wolf4263 Messages 151 Cardiff Jul 5, 2026 #5 Jump_Ace Nice! I downloaded each page into PDFs and compiled them into one PDF here for offline viewing: Jerome Click to expand... Thank you for this. A pity PD was unable to do this themselves.
Jump_Ace Nice! I downloaded each page into PDFs and compiled them into one PDF here for offline viewing: Jerome Click to expand... Thank you for this. A pity PD was unable to do this themselves.