Online Ticket Sales Survey

United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Leadfoot530
Hello GTP,

I am currently taking a course in Marketing Research for my undergrad in Marketing. Me and a group of two other students have been tasked with preparing a short survey for the course.

Our survey in particular focuses on finding which site ranks highest on customer satisfaction in regards to purchasing event tickets online. These sites include Ticketmaster, StubHub, and SeatGeek. If you haven't used one or more, fear not as we'll have options for that as well.

Once the survey goes live, I should be able to post a direct link to it but, until that time, I've been tasked with putting an email list together to send links to said survey. Essentially there will be two ways to access it: email, or the direct link.

As far as email addresses are concerned, I have 34 ready out of a total of 40 required; I'm in need of six more. If you'd be willing to help, please feel free to PM with your preferred email address. These addresses will not be shared publicly outside of the other two group members and the professor teaching the course.

The survey will be fairly basic and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes maximum.

The current plan is to have the survey go live on Wednesday, March 18th, and stay open for one week. With schools switching to online classes and the current situation, that may be subject to change.

So, if you're willing to lend a hand with a school project and have a few minutes to spare, I would greatly appreciate the input. Any questions can also be directed to me via PM.

Thank you!

Update: The expected date of the survey launching is not going to be met at the current time. My best guess would be that they'll start rolling out on Friday.

Until that time, I'm still in need of a few more email addresses. Again, if you're available, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back