Online wheelies

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDMSR20
  • 14 comments
  • 1,351 views
Messages
85
Australia
NSW
Messages
JDM_Tuning-SR20
It's possible to do online wheelies because I got my g27 today and wheelies the whole Indy straight. If you want proof add JDM_Tuning-SR20 on ps3
 
No you can't do wheelies or roll your car online.
 
I can do wheelies in my Elise RM online lol...
 
I can do wheelies in my Elise RM online lol...

Lol do to have any pictures? I'd like to see an Elise doing a wheelie.
 
You can do wheelies online but you can only see it on your own screen. Others would just see the front of the car lift up with the wheels still on the ground.
 
Ya I hear people online saying they can do wheelies but I can't see them on my screen.
 
I think it's possible with only a small bit of people in a room, because the more people enter the more the physics change.
 
No one else will see it but you. Most of them were patched anyways.
 
It's possible to do online wheelies because I got my g27 today and wheelies the whole Indy straight. If you want proof add JDM_Tuning-SR20 on ps3
Wow this is still a debatable Issue? I dont think you can but if you say it happened Ill take your word for it...:indiff:
 
JDMSR20
Lol do to have any pictures? I'd like to see an Elise doing a wheelie.

Don't have any on me but wouldn't be too hard to get some
I could send you the tune if you'd like
 
I have a cobra that is great fun in offline. Wheelie the whole Fuji straight! Big hit with anyone who comes over and wants to play with the rig!

Online tho, it doesn't work.
 
vVOhyyV8ybmWfkY4Y38_0.jpg
Lol do to have any pictures? I'd like to see an Elise doing a wheelie.
 
You can do wheelies online but you can only see it on your own screen. Others would just see the front of the car lift up with the wheels still on the ground.

WAIT. THIS MEANS PEOPLE CAN'T SEE MY VOLVO 240 GLT ESTATE GOING ON 2 WHEELS IN TURNS?!?!?!?! *Darth Vader voice* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back