Only arcade option

• Thread starter Bozidar
  • 13 comments
Germany
Germany
I bought a GTS "day one edition" from unauthorisated dealer, game itself works perfekt but when I start a game it give me only arcade mode, all other modes (campaign, sport, GT menu)are locked, Im online with PS4, and logged in PS network.....any help anyone...

I bought a GTS "day one edition" from unauthorisated dealer, game itself works perfekt but when I start a game it give me only arcade mode, all other modes (campaign, sport, GT menu)are locked, Im online with PS4, and logged in PS network.....any help anyone...

You probably have to do all the updates for it to connect to the servers. It will show a green icon in the top right corner of the GTS Home screen if you are connected to the servers, red icon if you’re not connected. :)

D4D9AB92-03A4-4713-B48D-172AF8F6D25D.jpeg

596D3F40-9B0C-4C5D-ADFD-440F98D286BE.jpeg

Last edited:

I only downloaded the game recently - I found it took a very long time to download and during that time I was restricted to Arcade mode only.

Just one more question, can the PS4 still updated the game if I put another game to play...???

I don’t think so, but you can play in arcade mode while it’s downloading, or you can put the PS4 in rest mode and it may go a little quicker. :)

If it's downloading updates on your PS4 (check Notifications) you can still play other games, it just means the download may take
a bit longer to install.

Example. I was playing GT Sport last night but downloading updates for WWE 2k20 and it still completed and now I can play the full game.

Just one more question, can the PS4 still updated the game if I put another game to play...???

Yes. Game updates will happen if you are playing another game. Downloads will take longer if you play a game or use an app that requires online play. Once the download is complete, you may find GTS takes a long time to “copy” before the update is finished. This is normal as the game is now well over 100GB.

The solution would be to play Forza on Xbox while your PS4 is updating and play GTS on PS4 while Forza is updating.:D:D:D Even though everyone else has extra time to race right now it seems like I am still stuck to just a couple hours over weekends.

i have this game downloaded and all updates but not able to connect to server and do not have access to arcade offline mode. i can't do anything but watch intor videos ?

Back